Anyone used Disney Movie Rewards?

I just redeemed for the Every Tree Has Character 2 Bag set (glad to see SOMETHING new!). The luggage tags are unavailable right now (and have been unavailable for awhile). :( And I had really wanted those for my trip, too.

I tried to redeem for the Every Tree Has Character Bags and they are currently unavailable. I hope they get in more...I really liked them.:sad2:

The Every Tree Has Character bags were limited to ONE redemption per member. And its a set of two bags (adding: they probably ran out really fast)

I redeemed the 24th and I got my email about shipment on the 28th. I hope my package comes today or tomorrow, but more likely it'll be tomorrow, Saturday or Monday. I can't wait to see the Tink Tote! (Redeemed for that, too)

That is what I have been saving for. It is taking FOREVER!!!!!!! I only have 6750 points so far. If you get it let us know how it goes :).

I got some from friends and made trades for others.

The details on the website are very vague about this prize. I won't be able to go until next year and I'm thinking I may have travel before the end of the year. I e-mailed them with my question and they replied with the same info on the website. UGH!! I REALLY,REALLY,REALLY want this prize!!!!!

My "Every Tree Has character" 2 bag set came yesterday. My Tink Tote bag came today.

I think I'll take one of my every tree has character bags with me on my trip.

I currently have close to 11,000 points and there is nothing that really interests me of value (sorry if that sounds arrogant). The only points that I redeemed were for a Mickey TV/DVD combo unit that they no longer offer.

We previously cashed out for a Princess TV/DVD Combo TV and a Hannah Montana TV/DVD Combo...now I have another 3900 points and there is NOTHING that I want...I keep checking back hoping something good gets added.

I don't know what the private meet & greet is but if you have a disney visa card you can go to California Adventure in the first two hours of opening each day and have a private meet & greet with different characters and then get a free photo (5x7 I believe) for each daily visit. We did this twice in April when we went. They had Pluto one time, came back a half hour later and saw Chip & Dale. The next day was Goofy and Pluto. You can visit them more than once in the two hours but you only get 1 photo gift cert. for that day. They spent about 4-5 minutes with our daughter and would have let us stay because no one was in line but our daughter (20 months) had enough. We loved the personal attention and they were great. No chance of other kids jumping in because you are in a private area behind a restaurant facade.

I just started doing the Disney Movie Rewards... I wish I knew about the program before, I normally throw away the "junk ads" that comes with the DVDs so I have a lot of movies that I can't redeem for points :sad2:. I was wondering, if a movie isn't listed on the eligible movie title list, does that mean it won't come with a code? I'm wondering because I'm interested in the Walt Disney Treasure DVDs but only a few titles are on there and I'm wondering if I have to be careful about which version of a movie I have to buy (like how Mulan Special Edition is listed so does that mean if I buy regular Mulan, it won't have it?)

Dh and I finally decided to enter in the codes from the large amount of disney dvds we have gotten over the last year, and we ended up haveing 1400 (I think it was). I was really excited until I looked through the rewards. There wasn't anything too good through most of the divisions. Even the one with the most points didn't really have anything I wanted. I did go ahead and cash in most of the for the mickey desk set - I think it was a shoe pen cup, mickey business card holder (well i don't have any business cards lol), and a glove paper clip cup. It was cute, and I could use it for work.

I just started doing the Disney Movie Rewards... I wish I knew about the program before, I normally throw away the "junk ads" that comes with the DVDs so I have a lot of movies that I can't redeem for points :sad2:.

I was wondering, if a movie isn't listed on the eligible movie title list, does that mean it won't come with a code? I'm wondering because I'm interested in the Walt Disney Treasure DVDs but only a few titles are on there and I'm wondering if I have to be careful about which version of a movie I have to buy (like how Mulan Special Edition is listed so does that mean if I buy regular Mulan, it won't have it?)

Ugh, I was going to suggest the Missing Code page, but that will only work if you have your receipt. Have to send in receipt and proof of purchase tab. Drat.

And yes, it's only certain versions. For instance bug's life came out before the program, I assume, so there's no code for the early DVD of it. The 2 disc special edition, however, came out after the program got started, so there's a code for it.

I've been collecting DMR points for 3-4 years; they take forever to amount to anything!!! :lmao: I have a grand total of 425 points. I was thinking about this (descrption below) but I don't even know what a Litograph is (I guess it's a picture): anyway..anyone who got that prize, if they could please give me some advise of whether it's worth getting, do you like it? I would really appreciate it!!! I was thinking about Enchanted stickers but I'd rather spend them on something other than that.

This is from the rewards page:
"400 Points

"Pirates Of The Caribbean" Ships: Limited Release Lithograph
View Details
Add to Wish List

This Limited Release Lithograph features the ships from the "Pirates Of The Caribbean" films and an embossed stamp. Includes a Certificate of Authenticity. Measures 14"x 11".

It just depends on how many Disney DVD's you buy. I buy just about every Disney movie that comes out, plus if you go to a Disney movie at the movie Theather you can send your ticket stubs in to get points as well. So for me the points add up really fast! I have also done some trading with some people here on the DISboards, I trade some codes that I already had for ones I needed. As of right now I have about 10,040 points!!!! I need a 11,500 to get what I really want though!

I don't know what the private meet & greet is but if you have a disney visa card you can go to California Adventure in the first two hours of opening each day and have a private meet & greet with different characters and then get a free photo (5x7 I believe) for each daily visit. We did this twice in April when we went. They had Pluto one time, came back a half hour later and saw Chip & Dale. The next day was Goofy and Pluto. You can visit them more than once in the two hours but you only get 1 photo gift cert. for that day. They spent about 4-5 minutes with our daughter and would have let us stay because no one was in line but our daughter (20 months) had enough. We loved the personal attention and they were great. No chance of other kids jumping in because you are in a private area behind a restaurant facade.

I know you posted this back in april, but do they still do this?! i'd love to do that when i go in september!

This is from the rewards page:
"400 Points

View Details
Add to Wish List

This Limited Release Lithograph features the ships from the "Pirates Of The Caribbean" films and an embossed stamp. Includes a Certificate of Authenticity. Measures 14"x 11".

I've looked at that, too. I imagine it's like this thing I got with our copy of POTC 3, which I bought through a disneyland AP page. It came with a lithograph smaller than that...basically a nice picture (in our case) of the Asian ship, and it could easily be framed. I'm definitely thinking of getting the lithograph; if I do before you do, I'll post here what it's like.

...plus if you go to a Disney movie at the movie Theather you can send your ticket stubs in to get points as well.

That's been fabulous, especially b/c we have been seeing movies at the dollar theater (well, 2 dollars), and those tickets count just the same!!!!

rachaface, I do believe they still do it. I don't have a Disney Visa, but I continue to read about it! And if you have little kids, that Disney Visa gets you two FREE rental strollers per day.

I love the disney movie rewards, the latest item I redeemed points for was a mouse pad that said peace love and mickey mouse, it has a really cute pocket that is see thru that you can put a pic in. I put my family's recent vacation pic in it, it is adorable!!! I check back all the time and see new things on there. I really like it, and their selections change but if it says limited quantities and it catches your eye I get it , i have been disappointed in the past when I didn't do it for something I really liked but figured I would hold off. :hippie:

I've gotten a bunch of DVDs! I got the 2 pack of Donald in Mathmagic Land and Duck Tales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, So Dear to My Heart, and Season 1 of Zorro (which retails for a Lot).

I've looked at that, too. I imagine it's like this thing I got with our copy of POTC 3, which I bought through a disneyland AP page. It came with a lithograph smaller than that...basically a nice picture (in our case) of the Asian ship, and it could easily be framed. I'm definitely thinking of getting the lithograph; if I do before you do, I'll post here what it's like.

Thank you very much bumbershoot! :thumbsup2 By the way your picture you got with your copy of POTC3 through Disney Land sounds pretty neat matey!

View Details
Add to Wish List

I got it! It's nice! Alas, it got bent a bit, so it's just sitting around, while I hope it flattens out a bit more. I kinda wish it had been in a tube, b/c that flattens out better than bends in big pictures.

I'll try to take a pic and post it later; right now I have to go help with a wedding, but I didn't want to forget (again) to mention that I got this!

I redeemed points last year for the Pirates tv/dvd combo which is no longer available. This worked great because we needed another tv in the house. Just this past week I redeemed my points for the Epson picturemate printer that they had. I tend to get lots of points from buying the dvds, going to the movies, and getting them from friends and family. It's a great program and I hope that they continue for a long time to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter