Anyone used Disney Movie Rewards?

I just redeemed some of my points for a Snapfish 12 x 12 Photo Album. I'll use it when we return to build a nice album for my parents who are generously treating us to this trip! It looks like a beautiful album and they also have some smaller album options if you have less points! A great addition to the rewards!:goodvibes

I just logged into my Disney Movie Rewards account; because I got an e-mail talking about a new sweepstakes, boy was I surprised that my 425 points were gone :confused3, I logged in just earlier this month looking around at reward choices with my little brother. I looked at the conditions of the program and read this:

Any points remaining in an Enrollee's Account which has remained inactive for a period of 270 days or more will be forfeited without compensation. Failure to log-in the Account constitutes inactivity for purposes of this condition.

It has been a few years since I started an account, I didn't remember that aspect. I'm disapointed that all my points are gone I'm not sure why! Also I never got a reward because I was saving up for some thing great. :worried:

My daughters room is completely done in disney princess and Ariel is her favorite so I was thinking about using some of my points to get her the mat they have of ariel has anyone gotten this or a similar item, I just dont want to use my points on something cheesy although I know my daughter would be excited anyway.:confused3

I just logged into my Disney Movie Rewards account; because I got an e-mail talking about a new sweepstakes, boy was I surprised that my 425 points were gone :confused3, I logged in just earlier this month looking around at reward choices with my little brother. I looked at the conditions of the program and read this:

Any points remaining in an Enrollee's Account which has remained inactive for a period of 270 days or more will be forfeited without compensation. Failure to log-in the Account constitutes inactivity for purposes of this condition.

It has been a few years since I started an account, I didn't remember that aspect. I'm disapointed that all my points are gone I'm not sure why! Also I never got a reward because I was saving up for some thing great. :worried:

This happened to me as well, and I know I logged in every month or so. For me it was an email stating that I needed to "check out a surprise" that was waiting for me. Boy was I surprised to discover they had deleted all my points! I was FINALLY getting to the number of points where it would actually matter and get good stuff too. Disney Movie Rewards has been a huge disappointment for many, and a disaster to the Disney brand. If you Google it you will find this is a common complaint. And it's also next to impossible to delete your "inactive" account, I tried, I was so upset. 🤯

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!