Anyone used the free shuttle to Seaworld?

thebigtrip

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used the free shuttle to seaworld? Is it a bus or van? Is it very crowded? My mom will have an ECV can we take this with us on the transportation? What times did it run? I would like any information you have on this (its hard to find). Thanks.

We used it. It was a full size bus. I believe the schedule changes at different times of the year. We took the earliest one (around 8:15 or so) and got to Sea World just before it opened.

we rode it in 2002. Best I remember it was a very nice full sized bus (like a touring bus not a city bus)

The only complaint I have is the last bus back to the resort was right at closing. I wish it was about 45 min after the official closing time. We like to take in the atsmophere as a park closes and are usuallly the last ones out.

Since you need to transport an ECV, you will need to use a separate shuttle (a smaller van). It is also free, but you have to let the concierge know you will be going to Sea World 24 hours in advance. They will arrange for the accessible van to come get you at the same time the bus picks up everyone else.
We used this shuttle when we were in Orlando (at the Hard Rock) in March. My husband and I were the only ones in the van. We let the driver know when we wanted to be picked up at Sea World and he was there right on time and took us back to the HRH.
Just let the concierge know when you are planning on going to Sea World.

Have fun!
Jennifer

Thanks for all the great info. I wouldn't have thought it would be a seperate van for the ECV, so thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter