Anyone using Verizon Mobile Magic?

PeterBanning

Earning My Ears
Since I don't have an iPhone, I've been anxiously awaiting such an app for my BlackBerry Storm. I've read a couple places its not available for the Storm yet, but I'm gong to DL in March and wondering, if its available, is it worth the $10. Does the app work well, is it accurate, does it really help that much or is it really just a toy? Not that there's anything wrong it just being a toy, I'm a lover of technology, just want to know what I'm paying for. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Since I don't have an iPhone, I've been anxiously awaiting such an app for my BlackBerry Storm. I've read a couple places its not available for the Storm yet, but I'm gong to DL in March and wondering, if its available, is it worth the $10. Does the app work well, is it accurate, does it really help that much or is it really just a toy? Not that there's anything wrong it just being a toy, I'm a lover of technology, just want to know what I'm paying for. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I would either get a Droid or an iPhone if you are interested in apps. The Storm has had many bad reviews, my brother is currently on his 3rd one. The iphone will now be sold by more than one vendor so I would research very heavily before I buy.

Jack

I would either get a Droid or an iPhone if you are interested in apps. The Storm has had many bad reviews, my brother is currently on his 3rd one. The iphone will now be sold by more than one vendor so I would research very heavily before I buy.

Jack

We're getting off on a bit of a tangent here, but its still a topic I enjoy.

I already have the Storm and I must be one of the few that is not having problems with it. I've been a BB user for years and really like the Storm except that there are not many apps. Never made the switch to the iPhone because ATT coverage is horrible where I live. My wife had an iPhone and recently got the Droid which is actually the first phone that has enticed me to move away from BlackBerry. I like the Droid better than her iPhone except when it came to synching since we're a Mac family.

I've got just over a year left on my contract so I'm committed to the Storm for now. If you can recommend something better than Mobile Magic for the Droid, maybe I'll put that on my wife's phone when we go. Just makes it tougher for me to play with it.

We're getting off on a bit of a tangent here, but its still a topic I enjoy.

I already have the Storm and I must be one of the few that is not having problems with it. I've been a BB user for years and really like the Storm except that there are not many apps. Never made the switch to the iPhone because ATT coverage is horrible where I live. My wife had an iPhone and recently got the Droid which is actually the first phone that has enticed me to move away from BlackBerry. I like the Droid better than her iPhone except when it came to synching since we're a Mac family.

I've got just over a year left on my contract so I'm committed to the Storm for now. If you can recommend something better than Mobile Magic for the Droid, maybe I'll put that on my wife's phone when we go. Just makes it tougher for me to play with it.

I really can not at this time. The newer iPhone competition are very limited in their apps. AT&T is not really the best service for many areas but many of their apps are outstanding. I am believer with Verizon you get charged to death with everything they get involved with. Everyone in my family uses Verizon except my DGF and myself. I no longer have to take my laptop when I travel, the iPhone meets my needs.
Maturity will eventually come with the other systems(apps).

Jack

For those giving the BB Storm a thumbs-down, try the BB Storm 2 (exclusive to VZW) -- major improvements were made and it's now a serious competitor to the iPhone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter