Anyone watch wrestling? I'm in pain

iTtYbItTy LiL LeXi

Earning My Ears
I'm a huge Hardy Boyz fan and after everything that's happened I now found out Matt Hardy is going to Smackdown while Jeff Hardy stays on Raw. I'm absolutley devestated especially when I read the article where Matt stated in so many words that the Hardy Boyz are gone...forever

RIP Hardy Boyz- 5 time WWF tag team champions

1998-2002

<3 alwayz

Lexie

i watch wrestling when i get in from the pub :)

i love that little bloke rey mysterio :)

Yeah I read the Smackdown spoilers also. I don't know why but recently the WWE has been destroying alot of tag teams. When the roster split came both the Dudley Boyz and the APA got separted. But hey tag teams come and go. Look at one of the best if not THE best tag team IMHO the New Age Outlaws, Road Dogg is off in some other fed and Billy well I'm not going to touch Billy's gimmick on this board and also look at Edge and Christian; Edge just needs a little push and he'll be a main eventer and Christian currently is a tag team champion with the Un-Americans. Hopefully both the Hardy Boyz will recieve a decent push.

I agree with Bump, Mysterio rocks! But yeah, they seem to just be slepping to gether tag teams now a days....remember rico and rikishi...in the words of the hurricane Whassup Wit' Dat?? Yeah Billy and Chuck....scare me....alot lol. But i was re watching RAW and okay, there splitting up. Big whoop, but Matt turning on Jeff and than going to Smackdown, what gives? Why not keep Matt on RAW and feud with Jeff, but make it a good feud not like the one back in December that was kind of slapped together...Ugh now I have a headache!! And im going to se RAW live on Aug. 26th at MSG....I wanted both Hardyz there but I guess not...Wrestling may be tough on these guys but im a fan and look at me!! Grr

<3 alwayz

Lexie

Matt Hardy has had an excellent career as both a tag team wrestler and as a singles star. When being brutalized by Lars Sullivan many weeks ago, Jeff Hardy sustained an injury that may need surgery, and thus, he and Matt Hardy came to SmackDown LIVE to announce that they were getting to have to relinquish the SmackDown Tag Team Titles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!