Anyone won DVC so far?

SO how do you do the postcards?? Do you literally buy postcards and write it on there? or do you mail an envelope with like a flash/note card in it? I'm sorry I am usually not this dense I just want to do it right lol

SO how do you do the postcards?? Do you literally buy postcards and write it on there? or do you mail an envelope with like a flash/note card in it? I'm sorry I am usually not this dense I just want to do it right lol

Read the rules, and follow them...thats what we did....nothing fancy, except for mickey stamps.....the winners are picked by computer.

can some one post the link to contest information, please... I'd like to send in some postcards even though the contest is almost over.

Thanks!!

can some one post the link to contest information, please... I'd like to send in some postcards even though the contest is almost over.

Thanks!!

Year of a Million Dreams, and it will take yo uto the disney site with the info.

This isn't answering your question but I just read your anniversary TR. I loved it :love: You are such an adorable couple and I loved the interaction with the characters you got - esp Donald when he held the gate closed. That was so funny :rotfl2:

I sent a regular postcard plus I sent a note card in an envelope so hopefully one of the two will get there and I'll win a little something!

Good luck! :thumbsup2

This isn't answering your question but I just read your anniversary TR. I loved it :love: You are such an adorable couple and I loved the interaction with the characters you got - esp Donald when he held the gate closed. That was so funny :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for your kind words :goodvibes ! I am really happy that you enjoyed our TR. We will be going Jan 10-17 and now I will def. write one for then knowing that you and others have enjoyed it. Our interaction with the characters was phenomenal lol they are always great! Even in our other trips we always do little things and get great interaction. Again thank you :hug: and sorry this is OT :rolleyes1 lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter