Anyone's DDP cancelled yet

DBennett1981

Earning My Ears
Has anyone's DDP been cancelled yet. I have atrip planned for mid-October, as of today the last of my ADRs was cancelled, but my DDP is still showing on my reservations. Just wondering if they are actually going to automatically cancel the DDP or if I need to go in and do it manually.

Has anyone's DDP been cancelled yet. I have atrip planned for mid-October, as of today the last of my ADRs was cancelled, but my DDP is still showing on my reservations. Just wondering if they are actually going to automatically cancel the DDP or if I need to go in and do it manually.

August trip here—Cancelled and refunded back to my gift cards yesterday.

Cancelled and deducted from our unpaid balance for August trip. Now paid in full

Maybe they aren't cancelling the later ones? My trip is in December and it is still in my plans. And there is no point in me attempting reservations at 180 days, right?

Maybe they aren't cancelling the later ones? My trip is in December and it is still in my plans. And there is no point in me attempting reservations at 180 days, right?
The reservations system is locked down—I can’t get in yet for DS because I’m not at 60 days.
Your reservations will most likely disappear. The announcement said ressies through December 2020, I take that to be NYE.

The reservations system is locked down—I can’t get in yet for DS because I’m not at 60 days.
Your reservations will most likely disappear. The announcement said ressies through December 2020, I take that to be NYE.
I haven't any reservations yet, I'm at day 185. Just wanted to make sure there was no point in checking in.

I was wondering more so about dining plans. Is it possible they haven't cancelled the later ones, or more likely they just didn't get to us yet?

I haven't any reservations yet, I'm at day 185. Just wanted to make sure there was no point in checking in.

I was wondering more so about dining plans. Is it possible they haven't cancelled the later ones, or more likely they just didn't get to us yet?
Probably haven’t gotten to you yet. They are trying to triage June, July, and August and trying get the new park ressie system up and running in order to get the new dining system up and running. I think they’ll try to launch Genie early.

Just a reminder this thread is about DDP cancellations not ADRs.

I'm 9/30 to 10/5 and DDP has not been cancelled yet. I had one ADR reserved - that disappeared about a week ago and then 2 days later I received the email notification. I don't think it's something we would have to manually remove; I'm sure they will take care of that part. I'm just gonna wait and see. And of course obsessively check my reservation :magnify:😂

We are scheduled to go 7/31 and our DDP has not been canceled yet. All ADRs have been canceled. We are likely going to cancel the trip all together but I was waiting to see what the overall balance changes to before canceling the trip.

We have December trips with DDP and DXDP scheduled. I’ve been wondering when they will change....

I have a December trip booked and mine was canceled last week. I received an email with my new package total, without the dining plan.

Our trip will begin Oct 30
Ddp is still showing

I was wondering whether to contact or wait a while?

I just got a weird email. Weird in the sense it's the typical "Thanks for booking!" confirmation email from the WDTC, even though I booked my October trip in April. When I looked into the details of the email, I realized this was their backwards way of cancelling the DDP I previously booked along with my room. The new email is now room-only, with a price-adjusted total and balance. So, you never know when that shoe will drop.
It might be a coincidence, but today does mark exactly 4 months before my trip.....

I just got a weird email. Weird in the sense it's the typical "Thanks for booking!" confirmation email from the WDTC, even though I booked my October trip in April. When I looked into the details of the email, I realized this was their backwards way of cancelling the DDP I previously booked along with my room. The new email is now room-only, with a price-adjusted total and balance. So, you never know when that shoe will drop.
It might be a coincidence, but today does mark exactly 4 months before my trip.....

At least you got an email!! We have a bounceback trip planned for December. In MDE it now shows that the DDP is gone, but I've yet to see any emails reflecting any changes.... :rolleyes1

All of my clients' DDPs were cancelled through December as of late last week. But my September DDP was still showing. I called and was told that DDPs in ticketless packages (like Travel Agents or AP holders might have) aren't automatically being cancelled. The CM had to transfer me over to Guest Services and they took care of it quickly. Just an FYI for folks with ticketless packages.

Mid-November trip; DxDP purchased via the DVC member from whom we rented the points. The money showed back up on my credit card 6/10/2020. I don't know if there was an email or not as it would go to the DVC member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!