Anything special to celebrate childs 1st birthday?

jultiu

Earning My Ears
Going to WDW in 1 week and am going to try and celebrate babies 1st birthday. Going with 3 siblings and not DH but would like to make it a little special, if possible. Nothing elaborate just something to help make for a good picture. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :D

We went to WDW about 2 weeks before my son was about to turn 4. One of the CM at the GF character breakfast conversationally asked how old he was and we just said, "he'll be 4 in a couple of weeks". The next thing we knew, they were bringing him a little cupcake and the whole place was singing "Happy Birthday" to him. I don't know about large scale celebrations but I bet if you (or train the kids) to keep mentioning his birthday, you could be in a for a week-long mini-celebration! Have fun! Karen in Iowa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter