AP Booths inside parks-- open?

Hockey Ninja

Mouseketeer
Going to be in the parks next week & wondering if the usual Annual Pass info/help booths are currently open for if we have any sort of ticket problems*, or if we would need to go to Guest Relations instead.

* I have no idea what those problems might be, but since it is 2020 I should probably be prepared for weirdness. Thanks!

Going to be in the parks next week & wondering if the usual Annual Pass info/help booths are currently open for if we have any sort of ticket problems*, or if we would need to go to Guest Relations instead.

* I have no idea what those problems might be, but since it is 2020 I should probably be prepared for weirdness. Thanks!

Hmm, I have had an AP for years & never saw or knew of any special AP help booth. I have always gone to guest relations for everything.

In DisneyLAND, there are kiosks set up around the park. They're not just for AP though....DAS, FP, all kinds of issues can be addressed at those kiosks. Not so at WDW. Your best answers to questions will come from Guest Services. They are located both inside and outside each of the parks and in Disney Springs.

yes, the confusion is thinking these ticket places are just for AP.
As to the OP question, I only saw the one at AK manned by a GET CM. The one at Liberty Square was closed last week when I went to MK. And then DHS has GET at the director statue and across from Baseline Taphouse.

If your ticket works to enter the park, then there shouldn't be any assistance needed inside. You only show the ticket and ID for any discounts. There is nothing else the ticket is used for in the parks.

In DisneyLAND, there are kiosks set up around the park. They're not just for AP though....DAS, FP, all kinds of issues can be addressed at those kiosks. Not so at WDW. Your best answers to questions will come from Guest Services. They are located both inside and outside each of the parks and in Disney Springs.

There are definitely annual pass kiosks in WDW. (At least there were before COVID - haven't been back since.) One was in Liberty Square, one was in front of Starring Rolls Cafe.

There are definitely annual pass kiosks in WDW. (At least there were before COVID - haven't been back since.) One was in Liberty Square, one was in front of Starring Rolls Cafe.

Agree with yulilin3. Those are for any ticketing or guest relations questions, not just AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter