AP discount on dining packages too?

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
I was going to book a garden grill with the seating for the eat to the beat concerts, since it is a 20%, does that apply to this too?

I can speak for River of Light at AK and Music of Pixar at HS. We booked dinner and the show on DDP and it didn't say it cost extra so I am (hopefully) covered.

I know that TIW discounts generally don't apply to dining packages, so my guess would be no. But I hope I'm wrong!

I know that TIW discounts generally don't apply to dining packages, so my guess would be no. But I hope I'm wrong!
I thought so, but I just looked at my receipt from march and I did the fantastic package at H& V and they gave me the 20%. So I guess I'll assume no and be pleasantly surprised if they do.

The AP discount did not apply to Epcot ETTB/CP dining packages last year. According to a manager, the system was programmed to discount meals, but not concert packages. I believe it's the same for TIW.

Firework packages (Fantasmic/ROL) may be under a different setup.

These count as 2 TS credits on the DDP.

The AP discount did not apply to Epcot ETTB/CP dining packages last year. According to a manager, the system was programmed to discount meals, but not concert packages. I believe it's the same for TIW.

Firework packages (Fantasmic/ROL) may be under a different setup.

These count as 2 TS credits on the DDP.
Thank you.

We just ate at Mama Melrose last week with the Fantasmic and Pixar Live dining package, we have both AP and TIW and neither discount could be applied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!