AP Discount on mobile order issue

Perrypooh

Mouseketeer
During my last trip I bought another AP, during my last AP I was able to order through the app at table service to go and at some of the snack locations like Karamell-Küche, Confectionery, Goofy's Candy Company, Zerri treats, Ale & Compas, and Steakhouse 71. Now with my AP I am unable to order and get the discount on any of it. I spoke with cast members and they gave different answers like they don't offer discounts, down of the holidays, they don't know, and so on. they weren't much of a help. I contacted support and they couldn't even figure it out. Before I bought the ap again, I did get a Disney Visa and can get that to work, but only on the table service locations to go. My Disney visa is also connected to my account and took it off to see if that was affecting it and that didn't help. Anyone else know what maybe going on? Other Ap's to have it working for them.

Sounds like WDW? They don’t have as much AP discounts available for food, as I recall. Usually special promotions / times of the year, although most of the restaurants you identified are table service restaurants where the discount is available. did the restaurant honor the discount?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/passholder-benefits-and-discounts/
They do for mobile order to go Ale & Compas, and Steakhouse 71, but it's not showing up like before. Or the merch shops I mentioned above.

During my last trip I bought another AP, during my last AP I was able to order through the app at table service to go and at some of the snack locations like Karamell-Küche, Confectionery, Goofy's Candy Company, Zerri treats, Ale & Compas, and Steakhouse 71. Now with my AP I am unable to order and get the discount on any of it. I spoke with cast members and they gave different answers like they don't offer discounts, down of the holidays, they don't know, and so on. they weren't much of a help. I contacted support and they couldn't even figure it out. Before I bought the ap again, I did get a Disney Visa and can get that to work, but only on the table service locations to go. My Disney visa is also connected to my account and took it off to see if that was affecting it and that didn't help. Anyone else know what maybe going on? Other Ap's to have it working for them.
Im an AP and I’m pretty sure they stopped doing discounts at QS places years ago. I could be wrong though. I seem to remember before mobile ordering even took over the discounts starting going away at QS locations.

They do for mobile order to go Ale & Compas, and Steakhouse 71, but it's not showing up like before. Or the merch shops I mentioned above.
This is generally correct, but many of the places you mention in your opening post do not offer a discount. And as other have pointed out discounts are not offered during holidays and special events, so those are other possible reasons.

I don't know WDW's policy this year, but in prior years the entire 2-week period before/after Easter = holiday period. If you ordered food over President's Day week, that may have = a holiday period according to WDW. If this was the first few days you had the AP that might also have been the issue. I was told it can take 48hours or so to be in the system.

If so, try going through the process today on MDE and see what happens. Go to Mobile Order as if you were going to order a cup of soup from Ale& Compass. Before the payment screen it should show up. If not, try calling WDW ticketing.

One of the times I bought an AP, I had a mess of a time. For a whole week it would not work to even enter a park. It took 5 trips to GS before they were finally able to fix the problem.

Last edited:
This is generally correct, but many of the places you mention in your opening post do not offer a discount. And as other have pointed out discounts are not offered during holidays and special events, so those are other possible reasons.

I don't know WDW's policy this year, but in prior years the entire 2-week period before/after Easter = holiday period. If you ordered food over President's Day week, that may have = a holiday period according to WDW. If this was the first few days you had the AP that might also have been the issue. I was told it can take 48hours or so to be in the system.

If so, try going through the process today on MDE and see what happens. Go to Mobile Order as if you were going to order a cup of soup from Ale& Compass. Before the payment screen it should show up. If not, try calling WDW ticketing.

One of the times I bought an AP, I had a mess of a time. For a whole week it would not work to even enter a park. It took 5 trips to GS before they were finally able to fix the problem.
I have gotten the discount at Karamell-Küche, Confectionery, Goofy's Candy Company, Zerri before in person. Also have had the 20% merch discount appear as they are treated as merch locations. I tried today and same result on trying to order no discount on anything.

Im an AP and I’m pretty sure they stopped doing discounts at QS places years ago. I could be wrong though. I seem to remember before mobile ordering even took over the discounts starting going away at QS locations.
This is for for Merch type locations (4 spots) and table service to go (3-4 spots) on Mobile order. Quick service isn't included. Delux burger maybe, but haven't tried it in the past.

I have gotten the discount at Karamell-Küche, Confectionery, Goofy's Candy Company, Zerri before in person. Also have had the 20% merch discount appear as they are treated as merch locations. I tried today and same result on trying to order no discount on anything.
Contacting ticketing or GS as I suggested earlier is probably your best bet.

Contacting ticketing or GS as I suggested earlier is probably your best bet.
There is no issues, QS does not offer an AP discount and the other locations mentioned (Karamell-Küche, Confectionery, Goofy's Candy Company, Zerri treats) are considered merchandise locations, not QS. You can't do mobile ordering because they are not food service! You can get the 20% AP discount because again, it's a merchandise location, not food.

There is no issues, QS does not offer an AP discount and the other locations mentioned (Karamell-Küche, Confectionery, Goofy's Candy Company, Zerri treats) are considered merchandise locations, not QS. You can't do mobile ordering because they are not food service! You can get the 20% AP discount because again, it's a merchandise location, not food.
All of those locations do offer mobile ordering.

You absolutely can do mobile ordering at those locations. I also received the 20% AP discount at Confectionery this past week, although it was in person. I didn't think to look on the mobile order.

ETA: I just went in like I was going to place a mobile order at Goofys and it automatically gave me the 20% AP discount.

You absolutely can do mobile ordering at those locations. I also received the 20% AP discount at Confectionery this past week, although it was in person. I didn't think to look on the mobile order.

ETA: I just went in like I was going to place a mobile order at Goofys and it automatically gave me the 20% AP discount.
I stand corrected on the mobile order. But I did know the discount applied. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter