AP discount question

LindySpirit

Mouseketeer
I currently have seven days of park hopper tickets that I am thinking of upgrading to Annual Passes.

If I upgrade now, can I make use of some of the discounts without actually activating the park attendance cards yet? Things like room discounts or rental cars?

I currently have seven days of park hopper tickets that I am thinking of upgrading to Annual Passes.

If I upgrade now, can I make use of some of the discounts without actually activating the park attendance cards yet? Things like room discounts or rental cars?
Yes to the onsite room discounts. At a rental car company you MAY be asked to show proof of having an AP. I would print out a receipt of the payment when you upgrade on the small chance this happens. In 20 years of renting cars several times a year I've never been asked to show proof of any memberships i booked with but it could happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter