AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I’m not able to add the dining plan online, unfortunately. However, I don’t have a stay with the current passholder discount. Our travel dates aren’t until July, so my current reservation is with the general public discount. There isn’t a way for me to add the dining plan without adding park tickets. I wish Disney would find a way for passholders to book all reservations, not just passholder discount reservations, as ticketless packages.
I can barely get the passholder options to load properly as a passholder. Incognito/private browsing sessions help, but aren't perfect. My favorite is when a resort shows "no availability" until you click on the resort, change the search (to the exact same thing) and then items show up. There is also no way to ever book a "basic package" without calling. Disney IT isn't very sophisticated.

I’m trying to determine if it will be worth it for me to get an annual pass. Would someone be willing to check the AP rate for AKL and WL for 4/28 - 5/4? I would really appreciate it!

I’m trying to determine if it will be worth it for me to get an annual pass. Would someone be willing to check the AP rate for AKL and WL for 4/28 - 5/4? I would really appreciate it!

Average Nightly Passholder Rates. Add tax to these:

WL
$394 Nature w BunkBeds
$413 Courtyard Bunk Beds
$527 Standard CL

AKL
Only Passholder rates are for the 1 BR Suites CL access:
1 BR - $1,071
2 BR - $1,650

Getting ready to pull the trigger on an AP, but need to make sure there's still plenty of room availability the week we want to go. Would anyone mind checking 4/28-5/3? We're not picky and will stay wherever has the best discount, but would love to see Yacht Club, GF, CBR, or AoA. Thank you so much!!

PH rates for that time frame have been out a while, so current availability is pretty limited. I checked for 2A2Ch and found Fort Wilderness @$270 avg per nt, BC Villas studio @ $410, Saratoga Springs 1 br @$319 and AL Villas 1br@484- however all but FW are handicap accessible. The greatest savings was at AK- over $300 a night off.

Getting ready to pull the trigger on an AP, but need to make sure there's still plenty of room availability the week we want to go. Would anyone mind checking 4/28-5/3? We're not picky and will stay wherever has the best discount, but would love to see Yacht Club, GF, CBR, or AoA. Thank you so much!!

Art of Animation family suite available for $279. Nothing at YC, GF or CBR.

Art of Animation family suite available for $279. Nothing at YC, GF or CBR.
Odd that we’d get such different results. AOA was unavailable when I looked.

Edited to add: I figured it out, I had the h/a option selected. But now I show availability at the BC @$404 a night with pretty decent availability at other resorts as well.

Last edited:
Odd that we’d get such different results. AOA was unavailable when I looked.

Edited to add: I figured it out, I had the h/a option selected. But now I show availability at the BC @$404 a night with pretty decent availability at other resorts as well.
Thank you! Just a couple of days ago, I saw someone quoting prices at CBR. I guess those are all gone?

Thank you for looking. That changes things since I have no desire to pay for Deluxe and I can’t seem to find availability with any offer.
No problem, but 2 of the 4 you asked about are deluxe resorts. You really have to book early for discounts, especially an AP discount. I booked within a day of them being released and still had to juggle around to get my dates at the YC. Ap discounts for values aren’t all that great, but the deluxe resorts were 40% off. This late, I’d be very hesitant to buy an AP counting on room discounts to justify it. Availability can go quickly.

No problem, but 2 of the 4 you asked about are deluxe resorts. You really have to book early for discounts, especially an AP discount. I booked within a day of them being released and still had to juggle around to get my dates at the YC. Ap discounts for values aren’t all that great, but the deluxe resorts were 40% off. This late, I’d be very hesitant to buy an AP counting on room discounts to justify it. Availability can go quickly.
I probably should've phrased that differently. I have no desire to pay $500-$700 a night on Deluxe if we're coming multiple times in one year. APs weren't even an option until recently, but I've changed the dates to late May and found great deals with the Sun n Fun offer. We'll still get AP's, but I was curious if we could make April work.

Does anyone know if there are any AP rates for Yacht or Beach Club May 13ish - 18ish? Thanks so much! I need 2 rooms, each with 2 adults, one child.

Does anyone know if there are any AP rates for Yacht or Beach Club May 13ish - 18ish? Thanks so much! I need 2 rooms, each with 2 adults, one child.
I checked May 13 - 19 and May 12 - 17. May 13-19 has a Standard View CL room at BC for $501+ tax. May 12-17 has only 1,700 Suite at BC. May 13 - 19 and 12 -17 at YC only $1,700+ Suite. Can't tell if there is only one room available online since you. Can only book one room at a time. You may need to call if you are interested in that BC room.

Thank you! Just a couple of days ago, I saw someone quoting prices at CBR. I guess those are all gone?
Just checked again for you, since availability can come and go depending on cancellations, etc., and AOA is still showing at $279 + tax. That's the least expensive AP rate option. None of the others on your list are showing with an AP discount. The other least expensive option is Saratoga Springs for $285. Then, WL for $405. Then BWV for $429. HTH!

I checked May 13 - 19 and May 12 - 17. May 13-19 has a Standard View CL room at BC for $501+ tax. May 12-17 has only 1,700 Suite at BC. May 13 - 19 and 12 -17 at YC only $1,700+ Suite. Can't tell if there is only one room available online since you. Can only book one room at a time. You may need to call if you are interested in that BC room.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!!

I'm sure this has been asked on here before, and maybe this is the wrong thread to ask, but I'm considering getting an AP for several reasons. We are DVC members (but do not qualify for the DVC AP) and will be staying on DVC property on our points. However, I'm working on planning an extended family trip for 2020. Am I allowed to book a room using my pass as long as I am present at check in or do I need to actually be on the reservation? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!