AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Hi,

I was just curious if anyone has heard anything about when this AP offer might extend to the rest of July/August?

Also on an only semi related side note, did anyone else notice that it appears that Disney has shortened the Sun and fun general offer to end on July 9 as well? The main site page still says it goes until Sept 12 but when you click on offer details it then says it terminates July 9. Just seemed kind of odd to me.
I saw AP rates last night for the rest of the summer, don't know how long they go for though. At first they weren't showing, then around 5pm they suddenly appeared. They're pretty bad from the resorts I was looking at, and they raised room rates, so you may not actually save much money at all.

I saw AP rates last night for the rest of the summer, don't know how long they go for though. At first they weren't showing, then around 5pm they suddenly appeared. They're pretty bad from the resorts I was looking at, and they raised room rates, so you may not actually save much money at all.

Where are you seeing AP rates past July 9th? I just checked and didn't see anything later.

Where are you seeing AP rates past July 9th? I just checked and didn't see anything later.
I signed in last night and there were discounts past July 9, but the first few times I looked they weren't there. I'll go check again and see, but I know they were there because I was really happy I had done a BB discount instead because the Poly discount was horrible (it did jump to saving $46 a night from $16 a night, but still).

edit: and now it's not showing, so I don't know if I caught it during a glitch or what (which wouldn't be the first time it has happened). It looked different last night than it did when I was looking yesterday during the day, and now it's back to looking the same way it had been again. Maybe they are coming soon, Disney IT is lovely lol

I’m not seeing any kind of room discounts AP or other beyond July 9th. Wonder why?

I thought there was something wrong with the system so i logged in when i got to work on another system and the discounts were gone that were out thru August. I never saw that happen before - they would leave it up even if no rooms were left and sometimes you could snag a room if someone decided to cancel. I am glad I jumped on the 25% off for our August trip and am hoping an AP rate comes out next.

My thought would be that if someone saw the later summer AP dates and now they are not there is that they are going to be coming very soon and someone happened to look at just the right time when they weee accidentally live for a brief time. That has happened before.

Would someone please let me know what all is available club level access for 05/13-05/16? Potentially looking at getting two separate rooms or one suite large enough for 8 people. Thank you!!!

Would someone please let me know what all is available club level access for 05/13-05/16? Potentially looking at getting two separate rooms or one suite large enough for 8 people. Thank you!!!
All rates below are average per night. Must add taxes.
CSR - Tower - One Bedroom Suite - Club Access (sleeps 4) - $1016
AKL - 2 Bedroom Suite - Club Level Access (sleeps 8) - $1820
WL - Standard Room - Club Level (sleeps 4) - $591
CR - Theme Park View - Atrium Club Level (sleeps 5) - $829
CR - Standard Room - Atrium Club Level (sleeps 5) - $751
BC -
Standard View - Club Level (sleeps 4) - $629

Hi friends, it's been a little while since I checked room rates. Are AP rates fluctuating depending on the day like they did last summer? I'm seeing much higher rates for June right now than I did last time I checked.

Can someone tell me if there are any value AP rooms for June 10-11? If so the cost.

Climbing back on this train, hoping for some big October AP discounts! The CM with I made my BWI/Cabins at FW split-stay reservation seemed hopeful that they will drop soon.
Health to you all!
In previous years, October discounts (for general public and AP) came out over the summer (mid-June in 2018 for early October and mid-August for rest of October and mid-July in 2019). Of course with everything happening, if there is a year for discounts to follow a different pattern it will be 2020!
https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

New offer for July 9 - Sept 30, 2020 is up!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/passholder-summer-room-offer/
Book through September 30, 2020.

This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.

40% off:
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney's Riviera Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

40% off
Disney’s Beach Club Resort – reopening August 24
Disney’s Contemporary Resort – reopening July 10
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – reopening September 21
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – reopening August 12
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – reopening August 24

35% off
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – reopening July 29
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

30% off
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – reopening August 12
Disney’s Pop Century Resort – reopening July 10

To book by phone, call (407) 939-4254† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.

Important Details
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Passholders must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.
  • A valid annual pass and park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.

Last edited:
WooHoo! Very unexpected, but a wonderful surprise to see AP rates!

I was able to switch my September reservation from a 30% bounceback at the Yacht Club to 40% off at the Beach Club Villas - saving me about $40 a night. It’s a solo trip, so a villa room will be perfect. I’m so excited! :cool1:

Edited to add: The discount at the Polynesian Villas for my dates was also the full 40%! Fantastic deal if anyone is interested.

Casually pricing, Had standard CBR at good price. $50 something more than what I had at PoP for 5 days in August

by the time I was able to log into my Account, only pool view & above avail & price was now almost $250 more, no thank you

took the now disc rate at PoP $590. Orig rate was $716

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts