AP Discount Website Issues

hulkfan22

Earning My Ears
(Not sure if this is in the right place, if not please tell me where I can move it to!)

I just recently became an annual passholder for the first time, and was looking to take advantage of the annual pass resort discounts.

After logging in and searching my hotel dates for all resorts, the annual pass holder discount appears for all the hotels. However, whenever I click on any individual hotel, it says “Sorry, offer not found”, and the annual pass discount disappears and prevents me from booking it. The discount does not reappear until I exit and open up a new browsing session (Incognito/private browsing mode) and re-login, but still prevents me from clicking on any individual hotel.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and has a solution, or if I forgot to do a step for my account, or if it just bad IT work from Disney, or if it is anything else.

Thanks!

What browser are you using? I almost always have to use Chrome with an Incognito tab when using Disney's website for things to (mostly) work.

Make sure that your AP is linked to your MDE otherwise when you check resort prices it doesn't show the discounted rates.

Thanks for the responses! I figured out the problem - it appears to be a bug on the Canadian website, as when I switched it to the US version the problem disappeared.

Thanks for the responses! I figured out the problem - it appears to be a bug on the Canadian website, as when I switched it to the US version the problem disappeared.
I'm an AP also and in Canada and I can't ever search the AP rates while on the Canadian website! I always have to switch over to the US site to make it work!

I'm an AP also and in Canada and I can't ever search the AP rates while on the Canadian website! I always have to switch over to the US site to make it work!

This. I’ve never been able to get AP offers to show up when it’s set to Canada. Switch to US, then log in. That seems to work best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter