AP Discounts for November...

bfost87

Northern DIS'er
I'm having a real hard time understanding the availibility of AP discounts... They came out today, there is availability for Standard and Magical Holiday offers, but not for AP...

I checked yesterday for our dates in November (4th - 10th) and found nothing that wasn't $$$$. We currently have POP booked. Checked again about 30 minutes ago and 3 different resorts were available including Movies. It's not a huge savings, about $100, but it's something. I was also able to book a room for my sister so there was more than just 1. Keep checking!

I checked yesterday for our dates in November (4th - 10th) and found nothing that wasn't $$$$. We currently have POP booked. Checked again about 30 minutes ago and 3 different resorts were available including Movies. It's not a huge savings, about $100, but it's something. I was also able to book a room for my sister so there was more than just 1. Keep checking!

Agreed. Just keep checking every day. I see different sets of hotels all the time. Also, clear your cookies and close your browser once in a while. I am getting a lot of errors on the WDW website if I don't do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter