AP Discounts Not Showing up Online?

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
Anyone else not able to see available AP room only resort discounts right now? I'm signed in properly, but can't get the below to show up (this is an old screen shot) for any resorts/dates.

Website being glitchy, or just me? Thanks!

AP Discount Screen.png

Seems to be something going on with the site. I'm a passholder, mine expires Dec. 2018. I logged on to check passholder rates and was redirected to buy an annual pass. When I check MDE it shows I have a current annual pass so there are just issues with the site right now.

I was also being redirected to buy another AP when mine won't be expired yet. However, I then checked AP rates on my Ipad and it worked just fine. :sad2: It's so much easier for me to use my PC but I often can't use it for anything Disney-related, even dining reservations.

I keep getting a red message that my pass can’t be validated when i try and add stuff to my cart. Very annoying!

I haven’t tried to book anything but at least the AP discounts are now showing up like normal again. I guess it was just a typical website glitch. Thanks all!

Is your AP activated or just a certificate right now? If it is not activated, I was told by IT that it’s a known problem that the AP discounts don’t show up until it is activated. I bought my pass late December and tried to check discounts and couldn’t.

Is your AP activated or just a certificate right now? If it is not activated, I was told by IT that it’s a known problem that the AP discounts don’t show up until it is activated. I bought my pass late December and tried to check discounts and couldn’t.

I've seen this issue reported on the DIS, but it may not affect everyone. I have purchased but not yet activated my AP, and I can see and select AP discounts just fine.

I am getting the same re-direct to purchase a new Annual Pass even though my pass is valid and shows up correctly in the AP portion of the site. Its been this way all weekend xx fingers it gets fixed soon.

I finally gave up and made a phone call. If it's a known issue it's not known to all the phone agents. I worked with one for 75 min to resolve this and a problem I have accessing the Magic Band area of the website (only, app works)
I explained that this is an ongoing issue that has happened for years.
In the past you could clear cookies or browse private and it would work.
However, starting on or about Monday, that stopped working. Now even browsing without cookies is not allowing access to AP rates online
He worked on both issues for as long as he could and finally said it had to escalate to IT. Which I thought is who I called but it was actually Website Support, IT is above them. Made sense after he explained it

I couldn't see them on Chrome...but they came up right away when I switched to Firefox, so you might try that if you haven't already. FWIW, my passes were purchased two days ago but won't be activated until our trip in April.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter