AP expiration date

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Trying to squeeze another trip on our AP's - the expiration date is 26th October - our planned flight home is 27th - so our last night in the Disney hotel will be 26th.

Will we be OK for the AP rate for full duration of our stay and also would we be able to still go in the parks on the 26th.

There are also flight the day after - I know we wouldn't get in the parks on the 27th, but would anyone notice if we stayed a day later than our AP's?

Sorry if this is confusing - hope you understand what I mean.

Yes, the passes are definitely still good on the 26th all day. I can't say about the room for sure but, given that WDW usually will charge you the rate under which your reservation BEGINS, I'd say you are safe in keeping for AP rate after the pass has expired. If, for example, your reservation began in value season and then ended during reguarl season, you would still be charged the value season rate for all nights as long as you stayed for continuous nights (5 in a row, for example). The AP rate will probably work in a similar fashion, but you could always call and ask...

took

I have always heard that as long as it is active when you check in, it can expire while you are there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter