AP FW Cabin rates

jeast

DIS Veteran
Did anyone get an AP rate or FL resident rate for the cabins at fort wilderness for summer? I am waiting for early October rates to come out and am looking for a guestimate. Are the fall rates usually better or the same?

I was able to get an AP rate for early August of $177/night. This does include tax. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure whether August and October are considered the same seasonal months at Disney therefore maintaining the exact same room rates. I would not think however, that there would be too much of a rate difference, if any, between the two months.

Hope this helps with your planning.

Camala

I think Oct (beginning) is value season. I hope I don't have to pay rack rates because we are set on FW. We think the kids will get as much out of "camping" at the cabin as they will from the parks.

oooooooo--we were in the Cabins the first week of October in 2003--y'all are going to have a great time!

I'm so jealous :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter