AP holders from NY, NJ, Conn

Taking pictures, huh? Wondering if she actually has authorization to do this or if she is just getting overly zealous about her position.
I am sure she had the authorization and support it,the people of Connecticut and their governor take the virus very seriously. High mask compliance and strict tracing,hope it continues.

I am sure she had the authorization and support it,the people of Connecticut and their governor take the virus very seriously. High mask compliance and strict tracing,hope it continues.
[/QUOTE

I doubt she had authorization to Snap pics. She does not have to watch them fill it out, names are available from airlines. Maybe people want to do it on a laptop and not on a phone. Ridiculous.

Since this has become more of a transportation thread and less about planning while being at Disney I'm sending it to the transportation board

Taking pictures, huh? Wondering if she actually has authorization to do this or if she is just getting overly zealous about her position.
I doubt she had authorization to Snap pics.
Is the subject in an area where:
A) The public is allowed to be in.
AND
B) It's not somewhere where a reasonable person would expect privacy (bathroom, changing room, etc)?

If the answers to both of those are "yes", then she can take pictures of whoever she wants. You can take pictures of whoever you want.

AND
B) It's not somewhere where a reasonable person would expect privacy (bathroom, changing room, etc)?

If the answers to both of those are "yes", then she can take pictures of whoever she wants. You can take pictures of whoever you want.
That’s not being disputed.

Data point:
Just left LGA after connecting through Charlotte. We missed announcements at CLT because we were late to the gate and boarding was in process, but I did notice some passengers filling out forms.

When we arrived at LGA, the flight attendant told us to have our forms out to give to the CDC agent or have it open on our mobile device. At the end of the jet bridge, the agent was handing out forms and announced people could not leave the immediate area before turning them in.

I told the agent we lived in CT, and were not staying in NY. He asked, “how long are you going to be here?” I replied, “as long as it takes to get to our car, and drive home.” Then he let us go without filling in anything.

So, we will abide by the EO guidelines, but there doesn’t seem to be much enforcement coordination between the three states.

Then why did you say "I doubt she had authorization to Snap pics." Not needing 'authorization' = everyone has it.
Meaning her job probably does not require her to take pics, they said She was probably getting over zealous with her job. Honestly I could care
less I don’t live there. Lol.

AND

From my post: "Wondering if she actually has authorization to do this or if she is just getting overly zealous about her position."

I didn't ask if she "can" take the pictures, I was just questioning if she was given direction to do so by the authorities who placed her this position. I could see someone taking it a bit further than she was told to, and use this as a means of intimidation. Honestly, if I was in this situation and she asked to take my picture I'd say, (just to add levity) "Great! Let's make it a selfie! You and I together!"

ETA: How much good is a picture with a mask on anyway? :hyper:

Last edited:
Then why did you say "I doubt she had authorization to Snap pics." Not needing 'authorization' = everyone has it.
There are lots of things it is legal for employees to do, but are not authorized by their employers.

Grocery shelf stocker who starts offering nutritional and diet advice to shoppers could get into trouble with his/her employer for offering unauthorized advice, even if what s/he says is completely factual.

Sure, it’s legal for anyone to snap a picture anywhere in public, but that doesn’t mean the CT DPH or the CDC want the airport agents to do so.

so we are jetblue to mco and SW home now. Praying they leave the flights alone now! So many friends have flown to Fla or vegas this summer and not affected their flights at all, we pushed the april trip to sept for hope things would be better and our trip keeps getting tweaked.

Not sure why JetBlue canceled so many flights. I'll prob go southwest if I go
seems they cancelled the mid week flights and kept some. We depart JB on a thurs and its a nonstop and still looks fine, it was the returning on a wed that was cancelled, but yet if I chose to extend my trip a day and leave on thurs oct 1st there are 2 choices of nonstop flights available. I am debating keeping the new SW sept 30th flight with the BWI layover, or picking a thurs oct 1 JB nonstop. All it would cost us is an extra few points to add a DVC night. Anyone have advice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!