AP & Mickey Moniter?? Any news???

going2wdw

Praying for peace
Last year a discount was offered to people with AP's in the Mickey Moniter to buy AP's as gifts. Has the Mickey Moniter gone out for October? Are there any discounts?

I had an active AP and bought 2 vouchers last year but I've since moved and did not renew my AP. I have 2 vouchers and thought I could buy the other 2 AP's I need when I activate them in November. Wondering if I need to get a DC card for a discount or if they will have this again.

Thanks for you help!

The latest issue of the Mickey Monitor is August, 2001. We're all still waiting for the next one (and I hope it announces a good deal on AP purchases or renewals, too).

Keep an eye on the boards. Some kind soul will post it online. I usually see the MM online before my paper copy arrives via snail mail!

Please post the rates as soon as possible. We are planning on going to WDW from FEb 10 - FEb 15.

homeschooler Did the MM mention being able to purchase Gift Ap's??

Please let us know asap what you find out about the AP's. I am currently waiting to purchase mine, hoping that Disney will have some kind of special again for them this year. Thank you for your kindness and time, I really appreciate your help :)

Annual Pass is a $15.00 on both child and adult passes

Premium annual pass is up to a $20.00 savings for both child and adult passes.

It doesn't say anything specific on gift passes, at least not that I am seeing so I would think you could buy as many passes as you want.

Ran out of space

Deluxe: 15% of 1/1-2/13 10% 2/14-7/3

Contemporary, Yacht Club, Beach, BW, BW Villas, Polynesian, GF, Old Key West and Dis. Inst.

AK Lodge, Willderness Lodge Villa Wilderness Lodge, Wilderness Cabins

20% 1/1-2/13
Wilderness Camp, Coronado, Caribbean, Port Orleas & All Star Sprts, Music Movies and Pop
If you have a different time, they seem to have a step down discount time, I can check for you

Thanks for checking for me, but I was really looking for the AP rates. I am hoping that they will come out soon.

The next MM should come out in early November. They changed the schedule this year to Feb, May, Aug & Nov.

Rec'd my November 2001 issue of the Mickey Monitor yesterday. I'm a little surprised as I usually don't get anything until well after most people report getting theirs. Anyway, nothing much in it regarding discounts. Was hoping for a repeat of last year's 10% discount on AP/PAP tickets, but no such luck. Since I haven't seen it online yet, here's a summary of the contents:

Page 1: Article on Passholder Preview of Osborne Lights. It will be 11/16 & 11/17. Also article on MVMCP. No discount for passholders.

Page 2: Article on CP and also Christmastime in the City (DD).

Page 3: Articles on holiday events in AK, the "Hat" at MGM and Cast Member Memories (100 Years of Magic Nametags)

Pages 4 & 5: Calendar of events and park hours for November, December and January. These do not reflect recent change in hours.

Page 6: Special rate for selected dates at Disney'sHilton Head Island. Info on picking up the passholder sleeves for details on benefits and a reminder about AP/PAP renewals. Article on AP rates through 12/25. No new info.

Page 7: Article on 26th annual Festival of the Masters at DD and exclusive limited edition collectible pin. Also article on exclusive passholder pin currently on sale in one location in each of the four theme parks. Article on passholder rate for PI New Year's Eve event. Info on $79 golf rate 11/1 - 12/25 at Palm or Lake Buena Vista golf course

Last Page: Small article on a passholder's magical memories and announcement of winner of two PAPs

Thanks Carol, I was hoping for that 10% discount.

Maybe they'll decide to expand the $50 coupon offer to someplace beyond IL & FL. TX would be good. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter