AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

Thank you for checking. What a shame. We bought our passes to cover 2 trips. We had 2 20 day trips planned, one May 2019 second May 2020. 2020 obviously got pushed out to 2021. Now we have no passes and no tickets for 2021. The refund doesn't even scratch the surface of buying new tickets to cover next years trip.
This was exactly our situation. We had two trips planned for my husband's pass and we lost out on the second trip, which was--of course--very close to pass expiration. It has made the pass we bought for him a very bad purchase :(

Disney didn’t really do anything for me yet. I have been waiting for my money since April. With email after email after email after email of why my money still isn’t here. 6-8 weeks processing. Oh wait 8-10 more weeks cause we have to research how we lost ur check that we prob never sent you. A joke. A complete joke. I cxed my next 2 trips. I’m done for a while. My dvc can just sit there. Its paid for and I got my use out of it. I can care less. More time for the beach and fishing on weekends.
We are still waiting on my husband's refund. The last time I called--near the end of October--I was told it would be by November 1st. Still no refund, and I just dread calling again and getting the runaround. What a horrible experience this has been.

This was exactly our situation. We had two trips planned for my husband's pass and we lost out on the second trip, which was--of course--very close to pass expiration. It has made the pass we bought for him a very bad purchase :(

We are still waiting on my husband's refund. The last time I called--near the end of October--I was told it would be by November 1st. Still no refund, and I just dread calling again and getting the runaround. What a horrible experience this has been.

I only email them anymore to have it all in writing. I don’t trust anything they say or believe any of it. Disney in my opinion is now a back room internet company. I’m done. I might only send my difference for my dvc dues and tell dvc to getcthe rest from ticketing. Lol

looks like we will be receiving two checks in the mail today to complete our AP refunds - previously received checks for the closure period only

thanks to the person on this thread who recommended USPS Informed Delivery -great service that I had no idea existed

I will ask the same question that has been asked before, HAS ANYONE RECECIVED THEIR REFUND FOR THEIR AP'S THAT YOU CANCELLED ?

I will be on property next week and wondering if there is anything I can do in person?

My DH and I both finally got our refunds today.
Upgraded park hoppers after our trip last year (AP’s set to expire 12/2/2020). We paid $659 each to upgrade to AP. Received 2 checks for $850.78 each. Although I’m sad we had to cancel 2 trips we had planned with our AP’s (should be there today😞) I’m happy with the amount of our refund.

looks like we will be receiving two checks in the mail today to complete our AP refunds - previously received checks for the closure period only

thanks to the person on this thread who recommended USPS Informed Delivery -great service that I had no idea existed
Indeed got the final checks today; the details if anyone is interested...

Out of state Platinum APs (set to expire late August); had two communications with WDW about the refund - called for the initial partial refund as soon as it was offered, responded to the subsequent email that I would like the full refund. Paid $950ish for the original AP, received a check for $383.18 for the closure period dated 8/26, received a second check for the post-closure period for $146.13 dated 11/11/20

Happy to answer any questions...

I will ask the same question that has been asked before, HAS ANYONE RECECIVED THEIR REFUND FOR THEIR AP'S THAT YOU CANCELLED ?

I will be on property next week and wondering if there is anything I can do in person?

Yes, I cancelled in March and then recancelled in July. We paid $40 total to use 2 passes for 8 days. We got refunded everything else. Had 357 days left on each pass.

I only email them anymore to have it all in writing. I don’t trust anything they say or believe any of it. Disney in my opinion is now a back room internet company. I’m done. I might only send my difference for my dvc dues and tell dvc to getcthe rest from ticketing. Lol

Although I realize DVC is separate entity, I have to say I was thinking the same thing.

So complete story. Canceled one out of four passes in family on August 11 by using the email link. I never called but did get the email letting me know that the refund was on they way soon. Check came in mail on November 10. Called the Passholder number on November 20th to get a new pass for the canceled pass and only waited 40 minutes on hold. Got the call November 22 to buy the new pass and they let me buy a Gold pass for everyone in the household.
:banana::cool1::jumping1:

Still nothing here. I think I am going to send them an email each week until I get my refund. Was really hoping to use the refund for Xmas shopping this year.

Still nothing either after cancelling in July. I sent a LONG email yesterday and hopefully someone actually reads it and responds with something other than please call the 800 number for assistance. The last three emails I sent I got that response.

So complete story. Canceled one out of four passes in family on August 11 by using the email link. I never called but did get the email letting me know that the refund was on they way soon. Check came in mail on November 10. Called the Passholder number on November 20th to get a new pass for the canceled pass and only waited 40 minutes on hold. Got the call November 22 to buy the new pass and they let me buy a Gold pass for everyone in the household.
:banana::cool1::jumping1:

Maybe this is a ridiculous question, but is the Gold option still only for DVC members and FL residents?

Still nothing here. I think I am going to send them an email each week until I get my refund. Was really hoping to use the refund for Xmas shopping this year.
Same boat here. What email address are you sending to? I refuse to waste hours on the phone with them again.

My original expiration was 6/9/20 for platinum pass for myself and daughter. Requested a refund in August. Received a check today for $189.43 which appears to be for only one pass. I've emailed to see what they tell me. Both passes have been removed from MDE for some time.
Update....I got an email back today stating that my daughters pass was refunded to the original form of payment. Even though I obviously bought them both at the same time lol. I have not received a refund on my credit card, so now I'm waiting on hold to find out what card they refunded. Sigh.....

Received mom's refund on a DVC gold pass on Fri after calling twice, first in June and again in Aug. Paid with gift card and received a check. Came out to about what we thought it would. We never received an email about cancelling. Also want to send a thank you to the person that posted about the USPS Informed Delivery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter