AP PARKING QUESTION

Ladyd@universal

Earning My Ears
Parking question: with annual passes , premier and power, it says parking is free after first visit. Does that mean after first visit to A park, A hotel etc? Or is it for overall stay?

You can also have someone drop you off to activate the AP, then pick you back up & use the free parking.

It’s basically free if your AP is activated, if it’s not active yet then you have to pay for parking, then the AP becomes active when you enter the park.

Not saying this is how it should work, but on our Christmas trip, we arrived in the afternoon and parked at our hotel. We drove to CityWalk for dinner and paid for parking. While there, we picked up our APs at Guest Services.

We did not enter the parks that night.

The next morning, we drove to the parks - we had 2 cars this time. My wife went in one (with other family) and I went in the other (with other family). We showed our APs, they took them and scanned, then let us through without having to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter