• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ap Perks

disneydom

Mouseketeer
well heres my question in the dis info page on AP it tells of a perk on pleasure island getting in free with a guest how does this work and what type of AP do you need , here is the quote.

Disney recently announced a new perk for annual pass holder! AP holders can bring a guest to PLEASURE ISLAND for FREE every Friday evening. (Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.)

thanx for the info

You simply present your Annual Pass at the ticket car and they will give you special entrance passes. The AP includes the Premium or Regular Annual Passes and possibly the Fla Seasonal Pass.

That sounds too good to be true. My family has vouchers for th PAP and we will be validating them in two weeks. Our family will be joining us for a Family Thanksgiving Trip. I guess we will have to check out Pleasure Island on Friday. This is Good News!

I am so happy to hear about this new perk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter