AP Rate at Riviera Resort 7/17-7/19 for studio and GV.

WDWFERN

Mouseketeer
Hello. Would someone be willing to check the AP rate for July 17-19 at Riviera Resort for a studio and also if it shows up a grand villa? Thanks!

Hello. Would someone be willing to check the AP rate for July 17-19 at Riviera Resort for a studio and also if it shows up a grand villa? Thanks!
I checked with the discount today and see no availability at Riviera at all for those dates. GVs are excluded though.

Anyone know if I can upgrade these tickets to Annual Passes once we arrive? I have done it many years ago but wondering if it’s still an option.

Anyone know if I can upgrade these tickets to Annual Passes once we arrive? I have done it many years ago but wondering if it’s still an option.
You can; we actually plan on doing that since my current AP expires in May but our trip isn't until September (I'm not renewing because I need a later expiration date for next year's trip). The thing is, if you are booked on an AP rate, you will need to stop by Guest Services to upgrade your ticket first so you can present the new AP at the front desk. Disney Springs is usually the best option or failing that, Guest Services at the International Gateway.

Thank you so much! That was so nice of you to remember and look into it!

You're welcome, I just hope you can find a discount elsewhere.

You can; we actually plan on doing that since my current AP expires in May but our trip isn't until September (I'm not renewing because I need a later expiration date for next year's trip). The thing is, if you are booked on an AP rate, you will need to stop by Guest Services to upgrade your ticket first so you can present the new AP at the front desk. Disney Springs is usually the best option or failing that, Guest Services at the International Gateway.

You're welcome, I just hope you can find a discount elsewhere.
Thanks! Just realized that I totally posted this in the wrong thread🤦🏻‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter