AP rates for 9/1-10/31 are out

I am finally seeing it online too. Not seeing any great deals as it seems availability is very limited.

Strangely (well, not at all, considering all the screw ups this month) it's not listed on the list of Special Offers. So something is still off in regards to this

Strangely (well, not at all, considering all the screw ups this month) it's not listed on the list of Special Offers. So something is still off in regards to this

It actually is there. I posted some screen shots above.

It actually is there. I posted some screen shots above.
Ah, it was added between the time I posted and the time you snipped it. I saw it on the list of the room rates but not on the Special offer page, and then I got a Stitch at the Page message. Signed back in and the promo is on the Special Offer page. I suspect if we just wait till they fix everything (yeah, I know) availability will change too

Ah, it was added between the time I posted and the time you snipped it. I saw it on the list of the room rates but not on the Special offer page, and then I got a Stitch at the Page message. Signed back in and the promo is on the Special Offer page. I suspect if we just wait till they fix everything (yeah, I know) availability will change too

I am hoping so. I find it hard to believe there's nothing at the beginning of September.

It is just the most bonkers situation I've ever tried to deal with. We are trying to plan a trip for the first of Oct. For Fall Break. We'll do a few days at Disney then move to Universal. I guess, since Disney is using the 7th as their end date on their promo that's the day we'll plan to move, just makes it easier than waiting on the next promo to finish booking. I just found a WL room for a good rate and tried to add it and got an Internal Server Error, of course. Couldn't even get Stitch Ate the Page that time. Just driving me nuts. Never tried so hard to get someone to take my money. Do they want me to spend the whole trip at Universal?

They definitely need to fix some things still.

I looked at those (different dates, same resort) and it seems that their packages for some reason even though I searched under "room only" it kept coning up as an AP package price with dining plan included.

There were some decent deals for a night or two here and there ($245 for Yacht Club), but no matter which combinations of days and resorts I tried, nothing was better than the enchanted escape deal I got on WL CL at $310 - not even if a did a split stay. So I'm going to keep that and stop looking because I'm driving myself nuts.

Any body having trouble logging into their passholder account?
I see the new Enchanted Passholder offer but when I put my info in, it says it does not recognize my info. I've had the same user name and password for 6 years so I'm not sure why I can't get in.
I'm already dreading an hour long phone call to Disney's IT.

Sooo, when should the new AP discounts be out for the end of Oct beginning of Nov??
Based on years before 2016, probably August :(

Any body having trouble logging into their passholder account?
I see the new Enchanted Passholder offer but when I put my info in, it says it does not recognize my info. I've had the same user name and password for 6 years so I'm not sure why I can't get in.
I'm already dreading an hour long phone call to Disney's IT.

The booking site it down today for resorts and dining. I bet that is why it is not working for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter