AP Registration

sss

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I'm an Annual Passholder. I am going to try and register for Princess on the 11th. Can someone please walk me through how AP registration works so I'm not figuring this out while panicked at the last minute??
TIA
SSS

If you go the annual Passholder page, and go to Passholder extras or perks (I forget what it’s exactly called), and then scroll down you can find RunDisney. Click on that and it will give you the link to register. However that link only goes live at 10AM EST. You can also access the AP/DVC registration from the princess weekend event page on the RunDisney website.

If you go the annual Passholder page, and go to Passholder extras or perks (I forget what it’s exactly called), and then scroll down you can find RunDisney. Click on that and it will give you the link to register. However that link only goes live at 10AM EST. You can also access the AP/DVC registration from the princess weekend event page on the RunDisney website.
Thank you so much for your help! I got into the 10K! Hurray!

You can register someone else. However they are supposed to be a valid AP.
I'm looking at the August 6th AP pre-sale registration for Star Wars HM Weekend, but my AP won't be activated by then as my summer trip was cancelled due to Covid. Do you think I will still be able get in on the pre-sale date? My AP is linked in MDE.

I'm looking at the August 6th AP pre-sale registration for Star Wars HM Weekend, but my AP won't be activated by then as my summer trip was cancelled due to Covid. Do you think I will still be able get in on the pre-sale date? My AP is linked in MDE.
If I remember correctly the AP is supposed to be active. With everything going on it may be worth a shot though.

Question: does this only work on the pre-sale day? When I forgot about SWRR I tried to register on the Sunday after the AP day and no matter what I did, the link in MDE did not work. All the races (even the virtual) said registration coming soon or something like that.

Question: does this only work on the pre-sale day? When I forgot about SWRR I tried to register on the Sunday after the AP day and no matter what I did, the link in MDE did not work. All the races (even the virtual) said registration coming soon or something like that.

It should be available for the entire pre-registration period. They do, however, close pre-registration prior to general registration opening so they can get the system populated with the bibs for it. It’s possible that you tried after they closed out pre-registration.

I believe that the AP slots available with pre-registration for Star Wars races sold out within 2 hours of the AP window opening. As of yesterday afternoon when I last checked, many races still had slots available after general registration had opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter