Ap Resort Reserve Question...

CdeSade

Premium Annual Passholder
If I bought an AP (1 for myself), is the usual discount like $49 for a value resort or $79 for a moderate (off-season, December up to 19th)?

Also, would I be able to book 2 rooms at the AP discount or would it be only 1 room that I could book at the AP discount?

The Disney Dining Experience - it's 20% off (for up to 10 guests) at most restaurants, at any time... yes? I noticed that AP holders get 10% off (for up to 4 guests) at a limited amount of restaurants, and it's (for the most part) only available during lunch hours.

Might as well ask... you don't get 30% off w/ an AP and the DDE (check it, new abb.), do you? Probably a silly question.

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

I wouldn't count on any certain discount based on what happeneed this season, in fact I would wait to buy the AP until you've booked a room with the discount (if room discounts is the main reason you're buying one).

You can book up to 3 rooms with one AP.

DDE is 20 % off at certain restaurants, excluding some holidays. I'm pretty sure it's only one discount or the other.

The passholder discounts vary from one offering to the next. They used to do a % off but now they seem to be going with $ off. There is no way to tell for sure how big of a discount they will offer especially since this is the first set of codes released since the MYW promotion started. They are higher than last years AP rate prices so no one knows what to expect from the next set of discounts. In the past at that time of year values were $49 and mods $69/$79.

You can book up to 3 rooms with your pass. The other 2 rooms just have to be inclusive of your stay, meaning that they can't check in before you or stay after you check out.

DDE does have some blackout dates, like during holiday weeks etc. The 10% of thing is the same way. Last October they wouldn't let me use it for lunch on Sundays and we couldn't use it Christmas week.

You will only get one discount or the other so obviously DDE will be the better discount!

Thanks guys!

I plan on going to WDW 12-17 to 12-24, so I may just pass on the DDE. Christmas week is the 19th-25th, yes?

Thanks again, this forum helps me out a lot!

-Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter