AP room rate help please

coloradogal

Earning My Ears
Can someone please check the AP rates for Epcot area hotels for this May 25-30? If there are any :). Thank you!

Yacht Club $433.68 for a resort view
Boardwalk Inn $436.80 for a resort view
Beach Club $564.12 for a deluxe studio

Other rooms available at higher rates, with the next lowest at beach club is club level - all lower rooms fully booked.

It's interesting that the Disney Visa cardmember discount is better for the Boardwalk for those dates (resort view for 418.57/nt), but no discounts for Yacht or Beach Club.
I'm guessing the lower level rooms have already been taken as I'm looking a little late! This helps make the "annual pass or not for now" choice. :)

Dolphin is $250
Swan is $271
Swan Reserve is $280

So don't sleep on these hotels either. Great spot.
Those are in a great spot and great rates! I've stayed at Dolphin and enjoyed it. I am taking my daughter and debating if staying at a Disney resort (currently booked Port Orleans FQ and never stayed there) trumps the Swan/Dolphin....though we're just visiting Epcot and HS, so....yeah, I need to check the Marriot site lol!

Those are in a great spot and great rates! I've stayed at Dolphin and enjoyed it. I am taking my daughter and debating if staying at a Disney resort (currently booked Port Orleans FQ and never stayed there) trumps the Swan/Dolphin....though we're just visiting Epcot and HS, so....yeah, I need to check the Marriot site lol!
Haha! That was with the AP code btw - it's QWH and you do have to show your AP at check-in to keep the rate!

You may want to try the stay longer rate it’s a good deal as was only 80 dollars more then my AP week in September

It's interesting that the Disney Visa cardmember discount is better for the Boardwalk for those dates (resort view for 418.57/nt), but no discounts for Yacht or Beach Club.
I'm guessing the lower level rooms have already been taken as I'm looking a little late! This helps make the "annual pass or not for now" choice. :)

YC/BC wasn't included in the Visa discount for some reason. I guess their bookings were up enough so they weren't offered. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter