• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP trade up Question

lenzs4

Mouseketeer
I purchased 3 day hoppers to use over 4th of July with the intent of trading up to an Annual pass on the 4th. THe hoppers came yeaterday but the back says "can be traded up to a 9 day hopper. It does not say they can be traded to an AP. Is this how they all are written. Does anyone know if they can actually trade to an AP?
Thanks for any insights,
Shirley

Yes, any type of ticket can be upgraded to an AP. I wouldn't upgrade on the first day of the hopper but would wait until you use your Early Entry and any other perks. You can upgrade on your last day of use before you leave the park.

Yes, definitely use up your perks, plus the 3rd and 4th are block out days for the Deluxe AP, so you might not want to do the upgrade until your last day. We just did this in December and love it. We made a trip back in the Spring so DH is so happy that any other trips this year are freebies in his mind!

I am breathing a sigh of relief!!! Thanks so much, I feel much better now. Yes we plan to go into the parks on the 2,3, and 4 and upgrade on the forth after using all the 50th anniversary perks. I just got nervous after I read the pass and there was no mention of an AP upgrade on it.

Thanks again,
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter