AP with MYW question. Is this possible

Alaska Catdog

<font color=sienna>One must be crafty to outwit th
I have an AP. I am interested in the free dining add on. I know I have to book the package with tickets to get the dining. Is is possible for me to book it with the no-expiration date option on the tickets and then use my AP to get around the parks and hold on to the tickets until I come back without an AP? Is this possible? Would the dining plan still work within the parks? Thanks.

You wouldn't need to pay for the no expiration option since the tickets don't expire until 14 days after you first use it. So if you're using your AP, the tickets you purchase in the package won't be activated.

That is what we plan on doing. For us it is a little different because we haven't activated our AP's yet. We will just take our 5-1 day base tickets and upgrade them to AP's at guest services when we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter