APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a foolish question, but has anyone ever seen AP rates for Christmas week? PBH Club is $744 a night for our nights right now. Yikes.

Probably a foolish question, but has anyone ever seen AP rates for Christmas week? PBH Club is $744 a night for our nights right now. Yikes.
Unlikely as it is the busiest week of the year. If you want to stay on-site I would book sooner rather than later.

We got an AP rate last Christmas at RPR. We saved over $1500 on 2 rooms for 3 nights (12/23 - 26)

Thanks, I’ll keep checking. cschaaf, do you remember when you booked?

I know I have read that if we book a room now for next summer that we can change to an AP rate when they come out.
Should we book now for next August? What do all of you do that have gone several times?

I know I have read that if we book a room now for next summer that we can change to an AP rate when they come out.
Should we book now for next August? What do all of you do that have gone several times?

We booked for Nov this year in May and got a good rate. We also did a last minute trip last year and didn't book Nov until early Oct and still got a good rate but we were staying 5 nights so SMSM is pretty good at that point. If it doesn't bother you to have the deposit tied up, I would go ahead and book. But there's probably some freedom to wait too. It's possible the rate will go up though.

Is there another place to see annual passholder rates? On Universal's website I'm only seeing rates for up to September 27.

I'm planning to go either the last week of November after Thanksgiving week or the first full week of December.

I don't have an annual pass yet, but will buy one later.

The long term rates for stays of 7 nights are pretty good, but I want to see if APH rates are better.

Is there another place to see annual passholder rates? On Universal's website I'm only seeing rates for up to September 27.

I'm planning to go either the last week of November after Thanksgiving week or the first full week of December.

I don't have an annual pass yet, but will buy one later.

The long term rates for stays of 7 nights are pretty good, but I want to see if APH rates are better.

Rates are out through December. Use the link in the first post of this thread. If rates don't come up, then they aren't available for your dates.

Rates are out through December. Use the link in the first post of this thread. If rates don't come up, then they aren't available for your dates.

Thank you.

I'm considering a split stay. Two nights at a deluxe for express pass, then 7 nights at the new Aventura for the $100 food credit. All hotels have APH rates available, some are basically the same as the long term rates. (+/- $10). Royal Pacific has a great APH rate for the beginning of my stay.

Not that we'd go to the parks every day. Maybe 3 or 4 days, using Adventure as a base for other Orlando attractions as well. Then use than annual pass again earlier in fall 2019.

Which AP would I need to purchase for a possible discount and 2 parks. Are there blackout dates? I'm sorry for sounding stupid, but the Universal site confuses me for some reason. Looking at possibly going the week after Thanksgiving next year and the AP rate for the same time frame this year is significant. Just toying with dates/finances right now.

Blockout dates:
https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/blockout-dates/index.html

Assuming they keep roughly the same blockout dates for next year, you should be okay with a Seasonal Pass and only have to worry about the concert dates. Mannheim Steamroller seasonal concerts tend to be on weekends that time of year. You would be blocked out of Studios only on concert dates, but would still have access to IOA. Unfortunately they don't post actual concert dates all that far in advance. If you go with the Seasonal Pass, and a concert is a problem, you could always upgrade to the next level pass at that time.

Blockout dates:
https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/blockout-dates/index.html

Assuming they keep roughly the same blockout dates for next year, you should be okay with a Seasonal Pass and only have to worry about the concert dates. Mannheim Steamroller seasonal concerts tend to be on weekends that time of year. You would be blocked out of Studios only on concert dates, but would still have access to IOA. Unfortunately they don't post actual concert dates all that far in advance. If you go with the Seasonal Pass, and a concert is a problem, you could always upgrade to the next level pass at that time.

Thank-you! Would this give me access to "park hop"?

This is probably not the best place to ask but if I have a one day park-to-park (paid w/tax something like $185ish) and wanted to convert that to a Seasonal AP, wouldn't it cost us only about a $100 to do so? The Seasonal pass looks like it's $284.99 (I'm guessing that is without tax). We'll be spending 3-4 days at the US/IoA parks between October and December of this year.

This is probably not the best place to ask but if I have a one day park-to-park (paid w/tax something like $185ish) and wanted to convert that to a Seasonal AP, wouldn't it cost us only about a $100 to do so? The Seasonal pass looks like it's $284.99 (I'm guessing that is without tax). We'll be spending 3-4 days at the US/IoA parks between October and December of this year.

It will just be the difference in the two prices, definitely a cost savings for you.

Is there anyway to search for APH rates using a monthly format? For example,see all rates for the month of September. I have open availability this month and next month and it would be so much nicer to search APH rates this way vs. typing in different dates to see what I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!