APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing the exact dates when AP rates were released on last years thread. I see where people posted what rates they got with AP but that doesn't tell me the day they came out. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I looked in date and rate thread 2018. In wanting to know when June will maybe be released.

I know people want to know when they will be released. But even if it is one particular day in June that doesn't mean it'll be the same this year. Once May rolls around I would be checking in earnest. Thankfully it isn't as involved as searching the disney site for AP discounts.

I know people want to know when they will be released. But even if it is one particular day in June that doesn't mean it'll be the same this year. Once May rolls around I would be checking in earnest. Thankfully it isn't as involved as searching the disney site for AP discounts.
I know it might not be the same each year but it would be nice to have a historical list of dates. I will keep checking especially in May. Thanks.

I'm not seeing the exact dates when AP rates were released on last years thread. I see where people posted what rates they got with AP but that doesn't tell me the day they came out. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I looked in date and rate thread 2018. In wanting to know when June will maybe be released.

After looking at the thread...someone posted on April 2nd last year that they were not out yet. Then on April 3rd someone posted that they just came out for June-August. So April 3rd 2018 it is! :) No guarantees it will be the same this year. I’m hoping for sooner!

After looking at the thread...someone posted on April 2nd last year that they were not out yet. Then on April 3rd someone posted that they just came out for June-August. So April 3rd 2018 it is! :) No guarantees it will be the same this year. I’m hoping for sooner!
Thank you! That a least gives me an idea of timing.

I took the advice I am reading here and cancelled my garden view at PBH For 5 days end of Feb/early March and rebooked through Loews Website with APH rate for Bay View. I will upgrade my Buy 2 Get 2 days free tix there. I am saving over $100 right off the bat! Thank you all for your insight! I didn't even have to ask a question bc the first page and the last few posts had all I needed! You guys are amazing!

When you read through the 2018 date/rate thread, look at the date a person posted their info

Some post their booking info when AP rates first show up
Some are many days or a month after ap rates are released

When keishashadow lists each months info, it is based on the persons posts
She does a copy and paste per month for the year

Trust me, it would be within days of rates being released, sharp bunch here don’t let any grass grow under their feet lol

You could also search this thread (or the prior post if it covers those dates you need) link is provided in first post.

Unfortunately, only the OP and moderators have the ability to modify posts. I do wish the first link on these sticky’s would be updated as to when APH rates are first noticed for a time period

That was one of the reasons the annual date & rate thread were started, it’s easier to plow thru to find when APH rates are reported at least. All dependent on people participating though.

Trust me, it would be within days of rates being released, sharp bunch here don’t let any grass grow under their feet lol

You could also search this thread (or the prior post if it covers those dates you need) link is provided in first post.

Unfortunately, only the OP and moderators have the ability to modify posts. I do wish the first link on these sticky’s would be updated as to when APH rates are first noticed for a time period

That was one of the reasons the annual date & rate thread were started, it’s easier to plow thru to find when APH rates are reported at least. All dependent on people participating though.
Yes have searched through to find any June dates. I guess I'm wishing they had historical information on dates of AP rates like they do disney discounts :rotfl:

Maryj11 - i’m Not sure if you are using the search feature near top of the page. when I did for the thread, a long list of posts promptly popped up:confused3

The following referred to booking a APH date for early June, 2018.

C6B671B2-1E1B-4CA2-8B62-23901918CDD8.png

Yep, thanks @keishashadow. Conincidentally, I also answered the same question a page or two ago. Here's the link: https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...pdated-07-27-18.3301532/page-95#post-60137167

I know people often don't read through the whole thread (and for something like this I certainly wouldn't expect them to) but it can be helpful to back up a few pages because the same question is asked on what seems like every page. I'm not a mod or anything just a user who is trying to help folks. This is a strategy I often use when trying to get oriented to a thread I haven't visited before.

I am looking for a room in April. All I get at the RPR is Garden view. Do they ever release standard rooms as it gets closer or will the price drop?
Thanks
ps
2nd time ever here coming up

I am looking for a room in April. All I get at the RPR is Garden view. Do they ever release standard rooms as it gets closer or will the price drop?
Thanks
ps
2nd time ever here coming up

Yes, it depends on number of unsold rooms & release of convention room blocks & check the other properties. Now & again PBH can come in within the same ballpark pricing of RPH. Keep checking

i'm new to all of this.

do people constantly check the universal site for a/p lodging rates or is there some kind of email system that sends out notifications when they pop up?

Sorry if anyone has already posted about this (the thread is 97 pages, I read as many as I could), BUT for anyone who's late to booking and doesn't see rates online, I would *strongly * suggest calling. I needed a room in mid-March and was really kicking myself because I didn't see anything posted and looking at this thread, I was worried all the APH rooms might have been scooped up earlier this month. However, I called Universal directly and was able to get RPR for $308.25 ($275 + tax) for a standard 2 queen (compared to $409 + tax online).

i'm new to all of this.

do people constantly check the universal site for a/p lodging rates or is there some kind of email system that sends out notifications when they pop up?
I check daily for my April res. I noticed HRH had AP rate but now gone. Royal Pacific doesn’t yet for regular rooms, so far only hospitality suites. The AP rates seem to appear for a few days then go away.
Same thing with car rentals, prices go up and down. You have to check frequently.

Just booked a king suite at for with an aph rate for less than my 2 queen standard room I had previously booked. With 2 littlekids, the extra space will be nice. My husband I won’t have to sit in the dark after 7 pm!

I already have 2 day with 2 day free park to park tickets. Do I need to upgrade before I check in? Or just upgrade at some point before checkout and then go to the front desk and show them the ap?

Thanks, for some reason this whole plan makes me nervous, despite that fact that’s it would save me money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!