Apple Watch or Fitbit Versa??

lvthemouse

Earning My Ears
My current Fitbit died and I need to upgrade. I’m not sure if I should go with the Apple Watch or the Fitbit Versa. Thoughts?? Pros & Cons for each would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a FitBit Versa. Its my first type of smart watch, never had a FitBit before it. I find it great, but as I dont know what features the Apple Watch has I cant really compare. I dont own Apple products, Im Android all the way :)

Theres a huge amount of Apps and things you can do with the Versa.

I get an alert when I get an SMS on my phone
I have customised the clock face with my own photo
I have my Starbucks card loaded onto it
It came with grey silicon straps but I bought pink straps on Amazon
I only really use the steps tracker and female health tracker

I get about 2 days charge with it, about the same as my phone. However there have been times when I forgot to close the Starbucks card app and the battery drained within a few hours!

My current Fitbit died and I need to upgrade. I’m not sure if I should go with the Apple Watch or the Fitbit Versa. Thoughts?? Pros & Cons for each would be appreciated. Thanks.
I had an Apple Watch (series 2) and then went to a Fitbit Versa. I enjoyed the longer battery life and I like the Fitbit app.

However, mine wouldn’t stay synced. Notifications were hit or miss. Apple Watch was way better in that regard and there are lots more apps available. Apple Watch has Disney trip apps available, where Fitbit does not. Sounds silly, but I liked those apps. I also missed being able to answer texts and calls from the watch. Fitbit support would always say to reboot the watch and the phone but I shouldn’t have to continually do that when the Apple Watch stays connected effortlessly.

So, back to Apple Watch I went..Amazon had the Series 3 for $199 so I went for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!