April 2004

ebaynut31

<font color=blue>aka 6 feet<br><font color=red>Kar
I finally made up my mind and we are going on the 7 night cruise for April vacation 2004. My parents, myself and DD who will be 10. We have not stayed on the Magic but we cannot wait! We will stay in a cat 4 with varandah. Wahoo!!!

And I thought we were the only early (very) planners lol!! We too,are in a cat. 4 April vacation 2004 on the Magic! We'll see you on-board!

We'll be there also! I booked in June and the wait is killing me! Especially since I read the boards every day.

We are going during vacation week also (Apr 17th)
The kids don't know yet and I would love to keep it a secret all the way to the port!

Only 541 days!

Just curious: Is that Easter or Spring vacation week for schools?
Did you get a decent rate for your sailing?

Well, it's actually both. 3 adults and a 10 year old going for the week, catagory 6 with verandah including transfers, but not airfare (I will purchase that much later, closer to our trip) for $4300. Booked thru Dreams Unlimited, we get a $150 rebate. I think that is good for a school vacation week.

We're there too!!!

I could be wrong, but I don't think the week af April 17, 2004 is Easter week. It is school vacation week in Mass. though. I think the rate we got was just over $4400 for 2 adults, 1 child in a Cat 4. About $3500 off the brochure price. It does pay to book early!!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter