April 2006-May 2006

We are! April 28 - May 7. I would do a countdown counter if I knew how. :hourglass

And, I DO live in Texas!

~Mary

I am taking the plunge and going the week before Easter. I know crowds are crazy, but that is my daughters spring break so we are testing the waters so to speak. We have 60 days left and we can't wait.

:cool1: :hourglass pirate:

We are getting married at Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian on April 1, and then having our Disneymoon 4/1-4/8 :cool1: :cool1: Can't wait, only 7 more weeks until we leave!!

Laura :bride:

April 28- May 1st . Boardwalk Villas. Just listen for 8 Intoxicated Golfers that some how got a weekend away from the wives. I still don't know how we pulled this one off. :rotfl2:

My sister and I will be there April 30 to May 5 for our girls trip!! We are staying at Boardwalk Villas for the first time and can't wait. :sunny: :sunny:

We'll be there too. I can't believe how quick time is flying. Time to go shopping for fun vacation wear.
WooHoo! :banana:

Sounds like a party at the Boardwalk Apil 28 thru May 5th.

I'm loud guy #2 with theRobbs. He's right, just come by the ESPN Zone and look for 8 loud guys dressed like golfers. Not gofers , but golfers!!!!

Join us for a drink...it will be fun.... :rotfl2: :lmao: :crazy:

April 29th at the Dolphin, moving to ASMo on the 30th until the 4th. Can't wait. Sick about it. Wish I was there now! :cool1: :woohoo:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

We are April 21 - May 6

April 21-24 - Shades of Green
April 24-26 - Nick Hotel
April 26-27 - Hard Rock Hotel
April 27 - May 2 - Beach Club
May 2-6 - Contemporary Tower - MK View

With our wedding vow renewal in the Wedding Pavilion on May 1

April 28th can't come quick enough!!!! Teeing off in the early afternoon, then going to the parks, and then partying at ESPN....

It doesn't get any better than that. Until next year when I bring my DD and DS for their first time....

You would think that my DD and DS would have been already being there Dad works for DL..... :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter