April 2010 Come one Come all!!!

When are you going???

• March 27 - April 3, 2010

• April 3 -10

• April 10 - 17

• April 17 - 24

• April 24 - May 1st

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks like we won't be coming if the state of play is the same for wed so sad:sad2:

We are in the same situation!! I'm supposed to be in flying to Disney next Wednesday morning and things are just not getting better. I've been waiting a year for this and were flying upper class and everything. I know exactly how your feeling :sad2: i hope you get rebooked on a flight very soon!xx

We are in the same situation!! I'm supposed to be in flying to Disney next Wednesday morning

It's looking quite promising, I hope fleurie is rushing around loading suitcases as we speak... What airline are you flying louize? If its virgin VS027 then we might bump into you as you walk up the stairs (grrr)

Si

Hi Fellow Disney Lovers! Just wanted to share that we have 2 days left until we head down to Disney to celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary. We were married at Dixie Landings AKA Port Orleans Riverside on the 29th! Cast members truly made our wedding day special!! Thank you to the Disney Managers for making a devastated Bride happy by granting a special last minute wish to save our wedding! We are Disney Fans Forever and will not ever forget how perfect strangers reached out to help us! Thank you 11 years later again! It is because of the Disney Cast Members and the magic they create that we return again and again!

We are staying at the CBR resort for the first time! I just can't hide my excitement! I have been working so hard in this crappy economy and just go promoted...so now that there is a little extra dough coming in....we are going "Mousing"!! Give me a shout out if you can feel my excitement people!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have not had a real vacation in years! :banana::cool1::dance3::yay::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter