April 2018

We're headed to All Star Music 4/14 - 4/25

We've made as many ADRs as we wanted to for the time being because we're usually the kind of people who like to wing it. So far we booked Coral Reef, the Boathouse & Planet Hollywood.

I'm really looking forward to Flower and Garden festival :daisy::butterfly

Hi! I have booked Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine Lunch Fantasmic for Wednesday 4th, and Dinner at The Crystal Palace for the 6th. Wanted to do for breakfast but couldn´t find a spot.

We are staying at Ft Wilderness Cabins the week of the 15th. It is our 30th Anniversary and I wouldn’t be anywhere else.

We are going April 22- May 2. We are staying at Caribbean Beach. I do NOT want to stay there, but kids picked it because they think the pool looks fun.

We are going April 14-18. Staying off property. Hope for warm weather and no rain! Can't wait!

We are going April 22- May 2. We are staying at Caribbean Beach. I do NOT want to stay there, but kids picked it because they think the pool looks fun.

We are going to CBR as well (4/18-4/29). First time staying there and I'm a little worried about the construction but hopefully it won't be too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!