***April 2019***

Quick update — We had to be somewhere by 7:30 so this morning I just grabbed what I could right at 7:00 and figured I’d fix it later. I spent the morning rearranging times on the fast passes, And have been able to move every single one and stack them all back to back every day. I started moving them around 11 this morning so it seems like there is good availability still.

Awesome! Strangely, I love rearranging times once I initially get my fastpasses! I'm a teacher and will have to rush to do my fastpasses on Tuesday, but we are supposed to get snow so I'm praying for a snow day. Then I can spend the rest of the day tweaking them. :)

I told the kids because I couldn’t keep it in any longer, ha.

They were super happy, and told me they were really excited to ride Tower of Terror (DD) and Expedition Everest (DS).

I have a few surprises I’m keeping to myself (like FEA dessert party), but am all warm and fuzzy that they get to help plan/food/what rides they’d like to go on.

Our trip is 4/12-4/20 so I got to book Fast Passes today....and got everything I wanted, woot woot! Party of 4 and got SDD on day 60 + 4 and FOP day 60 + 2. We have a split stay between POR and CBR but I was able to book FPS for our whole stay. Phew. I hope everyone else who can book today has good luck, too! I can’t wait for our trip!!!

Our trip is 4/12-4/20 so I got to book Fast Passes today....and got everything I wanted, woot woot! Party of 4 and got SDD on day 60 + 4 and FOP day 60 + 2. We have a split stay between POR and CBR but I was able to book FPS for our whole stay. Phew. I hope everyone else who can book today has good luck, too! I can’t wait for our trip!!!
Yay! Tomorrow is my day! Most nervous about FOP on 4/15 for party of 4!

Ds#2 and I well be there on and off the week of 21-26. Only staying on property the night of the 23rd. he goes to school down there so the other times ill be sleeping at his place.

Just did my FPs this morning! I was able to get FOP for 60+2 for 4 people at 2:10 (earliest available) but still evenings left. I got SDD for 60+6 at 9:45. Definitely helped to have a later HS day! Got everything else that I wanted with no problem. :)

Just did my FPs this morning! I was able to get FOP for 60+2 for 4 people at 2:10 (earliest available) but still evenings left. I got SDD for 60+6 at 9:45. Definitely helped to have a later HS day! Got everything else that I wanted with no problem. :)
That's great! Did you have 7DMT on your list, and how did you do with that?

That's great! Did you have 7DMT on your list, and how did you do with that?

We will be there 4/12-4/20 so my Fastpass window opened up yesterday. I was on at 7:00 to book and was able to get SDD on 60+1 at 6:15pm there was one around 4:00 but wouldn’t work for us. I got 7DMT on 60+2 at 10:35am and FEA on 60+3 at 1:35pm, this was the time I wanted for after our lunch. We aren’t doing FOP.

Just went were there in Jan and found out Hubby has a convention to go to in April!! Things have worked out that I can go with him Apr 11-14. We're off sight but I'm super excited I may get to visit a park or two. Really was hoping for Animal Kingdom After Hours but so far no luck. Even if they release more dates will likely not work out or I would have to arrive a day early. Soooooo thinking about Epcot with an after 5:00 entrance ticket!! Maybecwill try to talk hubby into MK After Hours since there is one scheduled that will work.

Last edited:
I can’t wait to go April 18-22. I’m a teacher, so going over Easter was perfect for me. I’m going solo and staying at All Star Sports. Looking forward to Fastpass day on Sunday!
we are the dame dates! good luck, hope you get everything you want.

What rides did you choose for Epcot if anyone wants to share? What is your plan there?

I had a hard time with Epcot, because most of the group B rides don't interest me. I'm sure I'll end up changing one of them around namely the Nemo one. I'd just like some different thoughts on some B group rides. I chose FEA, Figment, Seas with Nemo. Plan to rope drop Test Track or Soarin'.

What rides did you choose for Epcot if anyone wants to share? What is your plan there?

I had a hard time with Epcot, because most of the group B rides don't interest me. I'm sure I'll end up changing one of them around namely the Nemo one. I'd just like some different thoughts on some B group rides. I chose FEA, Figment, Seas with Nemo. Plan to rope drop Test Track or Soarin'.
FEA, Spaceship Earth, and Living with the Land! I like your rope drop idea for the other tier 1s. Test Track also has single rider so thats always an option :thumbsup2

Test Track, Spaceship Earth and Turtle Talk. Turtle Talk is really just throw away so we can maybe pick up Soarin as a 4th. FEA we will ride with the Frozen dessert party :)

We chose Test Track, Mission Space, and Spaceship Earth. Soarin we can probably get as a 4th FP and if not we can always hit it up the night there is EMH at Epcot. Frozen we will do as part of a Dessert Party. All the other rides I’m not worried about pulling same day FP...or they will likely be minimal standby waits.

Soarin, Mission Space, Figment for our first Epcot day--we will do single rider for TT and not worry about FEA on day one. The 2nd day we go, we did FEA, Mission Space and Spaceship Earth, and will rope drop Soarin and do Single rider again for TT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!