April Check-In **Official**

I was getting dining reservation notifications from my phone every day last week. Sigh.

I haven't decided yet when I will reschedule, but I have a 5-day park hopper with Max Pass that I bought before the price increase. I'm considering December 2020 or summer 2021.

I had reservations at the Villas at Grand Californian, and it's not my home resort, so the chance of getting in there again is very slim. If I go in December, I'll be staying on Harbor; if I go next summer, I might be able to snag VGC if I'm flexible with my dates. December has the fun decor, but crowds and my costs will both likely be higher.

Yeah we're going to have trouble rescheduling our 5 day parkhoppers... we got them with the Canadian resident price, but as a teacher my holidays are pretty strict, and the only time we can go at present is summer and honestly, that's not looking great.

Worst case we miss the current May 2021 deadline and just apply the cost of the tickets to new ones.

With everything going on in the works it's disappointing but also low on the priority list.

Fingers crossed I guess.

We are "rebooked" for November (just hotel so far, not flights). Anyone from April also hopeful for November? Just two days during the first week of November is all we can fit in.

Yeah we're going to have trouble rescheduling our 5 day parkhoppers... we got them with the Canadian resident price, but as a teacher my holidays are pretty strict, and the only time we can go at present is summer and honestly, that's not looking great.

Worst case we miss the current May 2021 deadline and just apply the cost of the tickets to new ones.

With everything going on in the works it's disappointing but also low on the priority list.

Fingers crossed I guess.

I'm a school librarian and bound by the school calendar as well, so I'm in a similar position to you.

My tickets expire in January 2021, so I'll likely be paying the difference in price.

Was supposed to be on a plane today for dapper day weekend. :sad2:
Trying to stay positive for the postponed dapper day trip this June. 🤞:rolleyes::flower:

Was supposed to be on a plane today for dapper day weekend. :sad2:
Trying to stay positive for the postponed dapper day trip this June. 🤞:rolleyes::flower:

We will be participating in Dapper Day at home.

Not quite the same, but like hubby says, we already have the outfits...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-155935_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200417-155935_Chrome.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2
I'm a school librarian and bound by the school calendar as well, so I'm in a similar position to you.

My tickets expire in January 2021, so I'll likely be paying the difference in price.
I'm in the same boat. If we pay the difference in price, we do, but I'm wondering if Disney won't end up extending those expiration dates at some point, especially if they remain closed through most of the summer. Right now, they are busy figuring out to do with APs, but the multi-day pre-purchased ticket might be next.

I'm in the same boat. If we pay the difference in price, we do, but I'm wondering if Disney won't end up extending those expiration dates at some point, especially if they remain closed through most of the summer. Right now, they are busy figuring out to do with APs, but the multi-day pre-purchased ticket might be next.

I'm hoping that's the case. Delta Airlines extended the expiration of flight credits from "one year from date of purchase" to May 31, 2022, and today I got an email that the credits are now good through September 30, 2022!

Reactions: EmJ
We were so sad all week missing our trip, talking about which ride we’d likely be on and what we’d be eating. Trying to find the bright side... If we’d gone, our trip would be over. Now we still have it to look forward to (someday).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!