April Check-In **Official**

Did our last booking (as far as I know) today! 60 days from today we have droid and lightsaber bookings! Wooooo!!!!

Reactions: EmJ
Hello! Just joined- we are going April 2-6, Grand CA. I just saw that Indiana Jones might be closed?? When will know?? This is the number one thing my son wants to do!! Oh no!

Hello! Just joined- we are going April 2-6, Grand CA. I just saw that Indiana Jones might be closed?? When will know?? This is the number one thing my son wants to do!! Oh no!
I just added you!

As of today, the daily refurbishments schedule is posted until March 30 and Indy is NOT on it. My personal prediction based on nothing is that Indy will go down for refurbishment either right after Haunted Mansion reopens in May, or around when Avengers Campus opens in the "summer". Regardless, unless the refurbishment calendar shows it going down in the next five days, you should be safe for your trip!

We just booked our trip - it is a mother and daughter trip this time as my daughter is turning 18 and graduating from high school so this will be our special (and somewhat expensive) celebration!

We arrive April 25th through May 3rd and will be staying at the Hojo!
Welcome back! This sounds like a very fun, very special trip!

I just added you!

As of today, the daily refurbishments schedule is posted until March 30 and Indy is NOT on it. My personal prediction based on nothing is that Indy will go down for refurbishment either right after Haunted Mansion reopens in May, or around when Avengers Campus opens in the "summer". Regardless, unless the refurbishment calendar shows it going down in the next five days, you should be safe for your trip!
Thank you!! Oh I hope you're right!! Haunted Mansion was his second wish to go on, but if he at least gets Indy we will be ok. We've been measuring him every month to see if he'll be tall enough and he finally got there! :)

Reactions: EmJ

Everyone is updated! Starting on Wednesday, the Daily Events Schedule will begin showing April dates 💜

Will they show the whole month of April do you think, or is it more likely to release information week by week?

So my family is going to meet us on Easter Sunday to have dinner in Downtown Disney. If we plan our day to be in DCA in the afternoon, can we exit and then re-enter through Grand Californian?

I'm not familiar with the restaurants in Downtown, but it looks as if we can only make reservations for Ralph Brennan's, Tortilla Jo's or Naples. Is that right? (Catal and Uva I'd have to call for).

I"m assuming there are also casual places, but given there are 7 of us (one of whom is an 18 month old), I'd rather have a reservation.

I just booked my WOC dining package. It didn’t specify between 1st or 2nd show after it was in my app
I called today to inquire only to find out that the weekend I’m going (April 17/17/19) only has one show each night at 10!

Wow. Late.

So my family is going to meet us on Easter Sunday to have dinner in Downtown Disney. If we plan our day to be in DCA in the afternoon, can we exit and then re-enter through Grand Californian?

I'm not familiar with the restaurants in Downtown, but it looks as if we can only make reservations for Ralph Brennan's, Tortilla Jo's or Naples. Is that right? (Catal and Uva I'd have to call for).

I"m assuming there are also casual places, but given there are 7 of us (one of whom is an 18 month old), I'd rather have a reservation.
UVA Bar is casual/walk up. Catal reservations should be on the app and on the DLR website. The on site hotel restaurants might be doing Easter buffets or special menus, so don't forget to check there, too. You should be able to enter and exit DCA through the GCH without any problems. Usually, they check for room keys in the mornings, not afternoons.

For anyone interested: The Afternoon Tea at Steakhouse 55 will be themed for "Tangled" during the month of April!
Thanks luckyrabbit! I've added this and the Easter Bunny brunch to the second post. I greatly appreciate you passing along these events!

Just booked our very first dining at BB! So excited! :)

Can someone tell me about Oga's Cantina? You have to book to go there? Is it just drinks?

Just booked our very first dining at BB! So excited! :)

Can someone tell me about Oga's Cantina? You have to book to go there? Is it just drinks?
You DO have to have a reservation to go there...I think it’s a 45 min time limit. There are some light snacks and then all drinks. We are going for our first time too!!! Can’t wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter