April Park Hours 4/8 and Beyond!

Does anyone know how far into the calendar they changed hours? I got a notification that May 5 MK hours changed, but nothing beyond that.

Does this mean no hours changes for the other 3 parks, or do those usually get updated separately from MK? MK has a later close every night of my 4/23-4/27 visit, but no changes to the other parks that I can see.

I’m getting there 4/8 and I wasn’t expecting any changes to the hours. Should I be checking for changes?

Just got the touring plans email update at 4:21 so it was pretty timely from when it happened to the notice!

I’m glad they didn’t change mornings - does anyone know if this usually changes the fireworks/HEA show timing?

does anyone know if this usually changes the fireworks/HEA show timing?

Fireworks hours normally don’t change - they are usually pretty consistent once published. (Although always not a bad idea to check just to be safe!)

Neat, MK will be open later than I'd hoped.

I'm still expecting AK hours to change from an 8:30 close to a 9:30 close - I imagine it's difficult to see Pandora's nighttime light features before the sun sets.

Saw this morning that AK hours have been extended in April! Open until 9:30, 10, or 10:30 pm most days and opening at 8 some mornings

Overnight, I received an update from Touring Plans with changes to AK hours for 3/30, 3/31, 4/2 and 4/7. Closing changed to 11pm. I am surprised that no changes yet for MK, especially 7am EMH for Easter week.

Overnight, I received an update from Touring Plans with changes to AK hours for 3/30, 3/31, 4/2 and 4/7. Closing changed to 11pm. I am surprised that no changes yet for MK, especially 7am EMH for Easter week.

Yeah, agree with the bold. That’s a pretty big change from last year, unless they plan on adding those really late! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter