April Rates

daraus

Earning My Ears
I have been looking at the first and second week of April. PBR HRH are still over $400 per night. It seems they still have a lot of inventory. Are there PPL here paying that much?
RPR seems to be close to being sold out?
I checked Booking.com and they have some discounts at these resorts that are a little bit less. Does this mean the other resellers release these back to UO they will drop price the closer we get to April?

I am paying $344 Sun-Thurs and $374 Sat first week in April for Bay View Room at Portofino (before taxes) with AP discount...so with taxes that averages to $392/night

Is that not an okay price for April?

I am paying $344 Sun-Thurs and $374 Sat first week in April for Bay View Room at Portofino (before taxes) with AP discount...so with taxes that averages to $392/night

Is that not an okay price for April?

I stayed at PBR first week in April 2017 Sat- to Fri in for around $284 avg a night. I have been first week of April several other times and never paid over $300 a night.And those were either PBR or RPR.

I stayed at PBR first week in April 2017 Sat- to Fri in for around $284 avg a night. I have been first week of April several other times and never paid over $300 a night.And those were either PBR or RPR.
Guess I will keep checking then.

I have been looking at the first and second week of April. PBR HRH are still over $400 per night. It seems they still have a lot of inventory. Are there PPL here paying that much?
RPR seems to be close to being sold out?
I checked Booking.com and they have some discounts at these resorts that are a little bit less. Does this mean the other resellers release these back to UO they will drop price the closer we get to April?

Are you looking at the seasonal rate or the stay more save more rate? Seasonal is the higher "rack" rate.

I’ve also noticed the rates are much higher this year then years previous that we stayed at all 3 resorts. I won’t be paying these prices regardless of getting express. I would rather wait in a longer line. The prices are ridiculously high.

I booked Royal Pacific a few months ago for late April arrival and got it for $211/night. Just last week I saw HRH rate of $245. Then it went up. It seems they go up and down. Keep watching.

I booked Royal Pacific a few months ago for late April arrival and got it for $211/night. Just last week I saw HRH rate of $245. Then it went up. It seems they go up and down. Keep watching.
I've been watching since July 2018. The best I have seen for the first week in April for Portofino Bay is the average $392/night (with taxes) that we are getting with the AP discount. I haven't checked everyday, but I booked in July (at a higher rate), then I rebooked in Sept when the discount tickets came out, then I cancelled the package and booked the room with AP discount.

March 31-April 1st for Portofino:

July 9th...Originally booked Garden View Queen with Stay More, Save More for $2752.29 (average $414/night before taxes)
January 11th...found an AP rate for Bay View Queen for $2355.75 (average $349/night before taxes)
Today (March 4th) just switched back Garden View AP rate for Garden View Queen for $2085.75 (average $309/night before taxes)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!