April Vacation Prices

There's an app called Hopper where you can put in dates and airports and it will watch fares for you and give you price predictions. It doesn't include the Southwests, Jetblues, Frontiers, etc. But I plugged in our April dates and I've been surprised at the fares that the major carriers are showing - some cheaper than the bargain guys at this point.

60 days out and Southwest prices are not budging. This is when all the experts say flights start to drop a little. 8 weeks until 4 weeks prior to flight.

There's an app called Hopper where you can put in dates and airports and it will watch fares for you and give you price predictions. It doesn't include the Southwests, Jetblues, Frontiers, etc. But I plugged in our April dates and I've been surprised at the fares that the major carriers are showing - some cheaper than the bargain guys at this point.
I've seen Jet Blue, Frontier in the Hopper app.

60 days out and Southwest prices are not budging. This is when all the experts say flights start to drop a little. 8 weeks until 4 weeks prior to flight.
I've heard that too. We are flying BOS-MCO, booked on Halloween @ $436 RT. same flights are now $900 RT. just about at 60 days

So nobody anticipated Coronavirus coming along and slashing the flight prices, but I have rebooked for some pretty good savings on the same flights. Who knows if I will still be able to use these flights, but I can hope.

So nobody anticipated Coronavirus coming along and slashing the flight prices, but I have rebooked for some pretty good savings on the same flights. Who knows if I will still be able to use these flights, but I can hope.
Exact same here, except better flights AND cheaper...waiting to see how this all plays out!

Exact same here, except better flights AND cheaper...waiting to see how this all plays out!

Holy cow all the flights basically became $100 flights. But I don't even know if the parks will be reopened to use them.

Holy cow all the flights basically became $100 flights. But I don't even know if the parks will be reopened to use them.
Thanks for posting! I went ahead and rebooked our flights to save more points...still kind of assuming we won't be going, but we're taking the "wait and see" approach.

Thanks for posting! I went ahead and rebooked our flights to save more points...still kind of assuming we won't be going, but we're taking the "wait and see" approach.

Yeah, I rebooked and our flights are now $200/person RT. But I had paid cash so we have another $500 in travel funds leftover that may never get used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter