Aquatica Cabanas

beth4

Mouseketeer
We are heading to Aquatica for the first time this spring with a group of 9 people. I want to rent a cabana so that we can have a place to meet and a place to store our stuff. But we don't all plan on being in the cabana together at the same time. Do we have to rent a large cabana or can we get away with getting a smaller one?

And since I'm a cabana newbie, how do we access our cabana? Is there any type of security or workers near the cabanas or are people able to freely come and go as they please?

We are heading to Aquatica for the first time this spring with a group of 9 people. I want to rent a cabana so that we can have a place to meet and a place to store our stuff. But we don't all plan on being in the cabana together at the same time. Do we have to rent a large cabana or can we get away with getting a smaller one?

And since I'm a cabana newbie, how do we access our cabana? Is there any type of security or workers near the cabanas or are people able to freely come and go as they please?

Cabanas are located in several areas throughout the park - you can see these locations on the park map - https://aquatica.com/orlando/park-info/map/

Here is the cabana information from the Aquatica thread I started and maintain - https://www.disboards.com/threads/aquatica-general-information.3559231/

Beach Front Cabanas - Enjoy your own private cabana located on the most desirable location in the park. Cabanas include 2 loungers, 2 chairs, a locker, a refrigerator and a ceiling fan. The price also includes one towel per guest and 12 bottles of water. Food service is available for an additional charge. Price starts at $99 for up to 4 guests; up to 3 additional guests may be added at $15-$30 per person for a total of 7 guests per cabana.

Premium Cabanas - These cabanas are located on the island between the two wave pools. Cabanas include 2 upgraded loungers, 2 upgraded chairs, a locker, a refrigerator and a ceiling fan. The price also includes one towel per guest and 12 bottles of water. Food service is available for an additional charge. Price starts at $99 for up to 4 guests.

Roa’s Rapids River View Cabanas – These cabanas are located on the island in the middle of Roa’s Rapids with a view of the rapids. Cabanas may be located along the pathway or in the sand; when booking online, if you have a preference for pathway or sand, email Aquatica with your confirmation number and your preference. Cabanas include 2 loungers, 2 chairs, a locker, a refrigerator and a ceiling fan. The price also includes one towel per guest and 12 bottles of water. Food service is available for an additional charge. Price starts at $59 for up to 4 guests; up to 3 additional guests may be added at $15-$30 per person for a total of 7 guests per cabana.

Roa’s Family Cabana - This is a double cabana centrally located on the island in the middle of Roa’s Rapids with a view of the rapids. This cabana includes 3 loungers, 3 chairs as well as a dining table for six. There is also a locker, a refrigerator and ceiling fans. The price also includes one towel per guest and 12 bottles of water. Food service is available for an additional charge. Price starts at $169 for up to 8 guests per cabana; up to 2 additional guests may be added at $15-$30 per person for a total of 10 guests per cabana.

Ultimate Cabana – This double cabana is located on the island between the two wave pools. Cabana includes 4 upgraded loungers, a dining table for six, a couch, coffee table and additional seating. There is also a locker, refrigerator and a ceiling fan. The price also includes one towel per guest and 16 bottles of water. Food service is available for an additional charge. Price starts at $299 for up to 8 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added at $15-$30 per person for a total of 10 guests per cabana.

Walkabout Waters Cabanas – These cabanas are located near Walkabout Waters. Cabanas include 2 loungers, 2 chairs, a locker, a refrigerator and a ceiling fan. The price also includes one towel per guest and 12 bottles of water. Food service is available for an additional charge. Price starts at $59 for up to 4 guests; up to 3 additional guests may be added at $15-$30 per person for a total of 7 guests per cabana.
For your party size, you would need either the Roa's Family Cabana or the Ultimate Cabana. When you arrive at the park, head to guest services with your full party to get assigned to your cabana. The entrance to the cabana areas is usually staffed first thing in the morning and someone will show you to your cabana and go over everything with you. The staff members are usually "floating around" throughout the day and will pop by from time to time to see if you need anything.

I am not sure what size cabana you would need, but some things to keep in mind. We had a family of 5 in the standard cabana. Keep in mind however that the price only includes a access to a specified number of people. For example, our Cabana included wristband access for 4 people. I had to pay additional for the 5th person to have the access wristband. I reserved online ahead of time because they do sell out.

Having a cabana is definitely worth it not only for a meeting place, but it includes bottle water, towels, and a large locker. Book early because the price increases as they start to sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!