Arabian Nights - any suggestions on seating?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
My MIL would like us (husband, 9yr son and myself) to take her to Arabian Nights for her birthday. Is there anyplace we should try to sit? Any place we should try to avoid? How can I make this night special for her?

The show takes place in a huge "U"-shaped arena. I'd say the best seats are half way up the "U" on either side, although I'm not sure how you can pre-arrange to sit there.

When you order tickets, you might ask them about this. Otherwise you can show up early and ask someone about getting your preferred seating (the doors opens about an hour and a half prior to showtime).

Also, most definitely let them know you'll be celebrating a birthday. Again, I don't know for sure but my bet is they'll do something special with some advance notice.

I don't think you can pre-arrange seats, but all seats have a great view anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter