Are all resort pillows the same?

S. C.

The mitten state
We loved the pillows at allstar movies last july . This time we are staying at 2 mods & AKL, hoping the pillows are the same. Also does anyone know what the pillows are like on the cruise ship?

No, the pillows definately were not the same for us last week at BCV & AKL. At BCV the pillows were perfect, very comfortable bed too. At AKL the pillows were flat as pancakes, made it difficult to get comfortable. If this is important to you, bring your own pillow. Everything else at AKL was wonderful, you will love it!

I'm a picky pillow person so I was glad to see this asked (I asked back before our Feb. trip and no one answered:( ). I thought the pillows at POR were just right, firm but yet soft enough for your head to settle in. My DMIL always buys those huge foam ones that your head bounces right off of, I was glad when our visit with her was over and our stay at POR began. ~:p~

The best pillows I had were at the Contemporary and All Star Music.

The worst were flat pillows at AKL. I had a hard time getting comfortable on them. The weird thing is I had three on my bed for 6 nights and then one was taken away! Very Strange!:confused:

I think the AKL pillows go flat cuz they might be feather pillows. Yeah, not my fave either, but i hear they are loved and adored by many people and are supposed to be a bit upscale. Yeah. Ok.

I folded my AKL pillow in half to make it tolerable. Got used to it after a few nights. Went to the YC and can't remember what kinda pillow they had.

Darian

How did you love the pillows at the ASMo??

Ours a couple weeks ago were about the size of a Saltine.. flat flat flat, we each used 3..

Now the blankets.. they are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter