Are any USO/CityWalk restaraunts closed like they are at WDW?

Tormania

DIS Veteran
I'm not nearly as familiar with the restaurants at USO but I do know that many are still closed at WDW parks and resorts (mostly buffets) but I was curious about restaurants at USO and if there are any that are still closed? We are doing 3 days at USO W/T/F around Thanksgiving and wanted to know if there are closed restaurants that we should not bother looking at when we are thinking about where we may like to eat.

Thanks!

I can't think of any table service restaurant that is closed right now except for the ones at the closed hotels. For counter service, you can look at the app to see what is opened and closed, I know monsters Cafe in UO is closed. In IOA some things were closed that were advertised as being open, like the kebab house, it was open one day and closed the next. Those are the ones right off hand that I can think of.

Many of the table service restaurants at Citywalk were closed from Mon-Wed last week. Bigfire, the italian place and cowfish for sure, and definitely a few others. Everything seemed to be open Thurs-Sun.

And their menus are limited as well. For example NBC grill only had apps on their menu Monday thru Wed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter