Are discount tickets available for a 1 day ticket?

babyatlas

Mouseketeer
I know the discounts for Disney are slight but I was looking for a one day ticket at Getawaytoday.com and it doesn't appear to be an option. I was actually hoping to bundle a one day ticket at DL with a one day ticket at Universal but that doesn't appear to be an option either.
So, do I just plan on paying full price at the gate? OR is it best to buy both online in advance (also paying full price).
Appreciate any advice.
R

I believe one day tickets can only be purchased through Disney and there are no discounts available. One day tickets are now tiered based on the time of year you are going. There are 3 prices:

Value $97
Regular $110
Peak $124

You have to go to the Disney website and select your date to see the price.

Nope, no discount. If you buy online you can go right to the entrance gate rather than waiting in line for the ticket booth and then waiting in line for entrance.

If you have a Target card, you can buy the Disney gift cards there at 5% off and then use them online to buy a one-day ticket. Not much of a discount, but hey, it's something. If you are going to get MaxPass, you can bundle it with your ticket online and use the gift cards to pay for that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter