Are people getting into their BCV rooms earlier now....

Our BCV studio was ready at 9:38am at the end of August, but I know that's not normal for DVC villas.

I have read reports of it happening at most resorts. However, we are going into busier DVC times, so it may not continue.

We've stayed in Studios at AKV (Kidani Village) and Riviera (twice) since the repopening. The most recent Riviera stay (ended today) also had the earliest room ready text (9:40 am). The other two stays were both in July and the AKV stay had the latest room ready at 11:40 am.

I hope that we can get into our rooms early too. We have a trip planned for Nov. 9th for 4 days. We have two nights at BCV following 2 nights at BWV.

we waited until 3 for BC and got into RR at noon with a last minute reservation to RR

My wife and I recently had a split stay at Riviera and Copper Creek. Our room at Riviera was ready at 9:30AM, however we did not get into our Copper Creek room until 4:00PM.

We checked in yesterday. At 4:05 we still did not have a room. Checked at the desk in the villas who checked with Housekeeping. Housekeeping said the room was clean but had not been checked off by the manager. This has happened before at BCV. About five minutes later the CM at the desk had a room for us. Ten minutes after that, we got the text message to stop by the front desk to get info on our room, but not a room number.

We checked in last week at BCV, 1 bedroom. Received room # and info at around 4:45. had been checking since we completed online checkin, but no info until then, no issues getting into room after that. We did request a higher floor instead of our usual of asking to get room as soon as possible. had a great view too.

They were at full occupancy with the holiday weekend and we went to the check in counter at 11:30 am and did not get in till after 6. I too had heard many easy and early check ins and had planned for such. Assume normal time and feel lucky with early check in. They have more to clean now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter